3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 30.03.20 09:03 pm

To encourage helpers to all you bosses ? (Dark Souls 3)

Playing alone without a network . I'm interested in the last boss 1.aceros 2.armor Dragonslayer 3.champion gounder 4.lotric and lorian 5.nameless king 6.Gwyn Lord of ashes ?
21 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 30.03.20

Players-phantoms — Yes.
vineamin wrote:
6.Gwyn Lord of ashes
There are no, you got the wrong door, go to the 1st floor.

v
vineamin 30.03.20

Lelik Bobik
I mean assistants-mobs when using charcoal , I like to fill up the boss well you were alone ? I have pirates and it is not before each boss there is a call - I don't know call before each boss is, or over time (as there is in the license?).I had no call about dancers and in front of her boss, whose sword - Lord of storms could knock him down

S
Sergey 82 30.03.20

vineamin
Of these can call upon to all, except the Nameless king, and Gwyn not from here. Take into account that to call many phantoms need to complete their quest line.

v
vineamin 30.03.20

Sergey 82Жалко Nameless king will kill 100 times more than a month (as it is the most difficult boss)

s
siame 30.03.20

Did Hakuda not to the King? Or is he the boss does not go, it only dragon bling interested?

S
Sergey 82 30.03.20

siame
No, it uses a crystal separation.
vineamin
The boss is optional, not obligatory. In the first phase of the fight with the boss and the camera, and the second rigid timings and high damage. Pain a lot.

v
vineamin 30.03.20

Sergey 82
How to get around fight with Oycers devoured the king and the champion Gunder - probably not to go to the secret location(an Abandoned grave) ? The nameless king and the Wyvern - I know just not to go to the location of the Peak of dragons ! The final - kill the boss Soul of ashes ?

S
Sergey 82 30.03.20

vineamin
Yes, it's not mandatory bosses. But for completeness, the passage probably isn't worth that much to miss. Soul of ashes - the final boss, a strong and interesting opponent. Read about Yuri from Landore. It will help if you have any problems. http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%AE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%8F_%D0%B8%D0%B7_%D0%9B%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0

v
vineamin 30.03.20

Sergey 82
SPS . I have in the fire Temple has the goods so I have to be on the point of calling the final boss ? I think topic can be closed . And generally , I would like that washed down DS-4 through year two on the PS-5 !

D
Dmitriy_XAN 30.03.20

vineamin
DS wiki to help, it describes all the bosses are, who to them is encouraged under any circumstances

D
Dmitriy_XAN 30.03.20

siame
no, nameless immediately cancels the call

W
WAga 30.03.20

When you win armor for the soul viminal the shield and the nameless king will be easy.

s
siame 30.03.20

WAga
And to sacrifice the axe?!

v
vineamin 30.03.20

WAga
What do you mean , the shield is not penetrated or Nameless king immediately lose half mana ?

v
vineamin 30.03.20

siame
How to understand And to sacrifice the axe?!

s
siame 30.03.20

vineamin
The soul armor can be converted not only into a shield (really the best against the King), but a big axe is probably the best axe in the game. Or-or.

v
vineamin 30.03.20

siame is Clear . But I have a huge two-handed sword and a huge black sword is , maybe that's enough ?

A
ARONDIT 30.03.20

vineamin
In the second phase, the nameless king on easy passes with the knife of the bandit, and the first archery Faris.

s
siame 30.03.20

ARONDIT
Advise bow Faris and rejik someone who used to swing the oars? To those who inject silushku heroic?
A thread about can and would do so for fun, but he paddle would have done even better!

b
benites 30.03.20

Hold down shift + LMB - a lunge, hold down shift and hold down the LMB - enhanced attack.
And what a problem to inject a little skill and to change weapons for a change