3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Dmitry Disaire 31.03.20 11:36 pm

Sweet FX 2.0 does not work? (Watch_Dogs 2)

Generally in this game to make it work?Displays this error(
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sniffer_man 31.03.20

For cards Nvidia Suite now especially and is not necessary, there is a new feature added, called Freestyle https://www.nvidia.ru/geforce/geforce-experience/ . Doing all that and sweetfx and easy, and works in a bunch of games including watch dogs 2.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 31.03.20

Sniffer_man
and how to enable it?)

i
insel260 31.03.20

Sniffer_man
It is not necessary such to advise. This function is not terribly optimized. Tried the NFS game Payback. Put only 1 filter, fps immediately sags from 60 to 45, the game freezes, sometimes fps drops to 5-7. At the entrance to the garage, fps does not exceed 20, you need a minute or two, that would be all cat in the fps returned to normal. An active filter cannot be turned off!
Here's a new product from giraffe.
PS filter Freestyle makes the game a bit darker, but apart from the obvious freezes and subsidence fps nothing in the game does not bring.

i
insel260 31.03.20

The_Disaire
And you try through Rashad to run the graphics mod.
Download any settings resada in text form (though with site formation), put Rashad (to install via executable RESEDA), launch the game, run Reshad (see hot button), choose - add new (plus sign), choose from the list of downloaded Rashad (text file) and plug it in. Exiting the game can edit it.

But before that, take what you already have.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 31.03.20

insel260
Yes, I'm another reseed downloaded all start already)