3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
ladovets 31.03.20 11:37 pm

The game is completely stuck and does not load the processor (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi all, this problem - game full minimum salary, in windowed mode stuck of palestyna a while. Is gonna go play for about three minutes even without any freezes, then sticks again. I noticed a pattern - when the CPU load is no (the Manager is 10% of load at percent of the GTA), the game is stuck. As soon as the load on Prots appears, the game goes. What could be the reason? He thought repak curve, downloaded the other symptoms are the same.
Comp: Percents Xeon E5440 2.8 GHz 4GB operatives (2по2), video GeForce GTS450 1GB Windows seven.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anymatrix 31.03.20

And what for Zeon is when RAM and no none weak? First we need to expand the RAM.

l
ladovets 31.03.20

Anymatrix
775 socket RAM the mother's limit of 4GB. Yes, and I've seen more crappy hardware played min.

StormX07
Yes, I passed it on hboks) I just need the computer now, and here such nonsense)

Does anyone have any ideas on the merits?)

m
miniesterstvo 31.03.20

update libraries visual. renew direct

l
ladovets 31.03.20

miniesterstvo
did not help

m
miniesterstvo 31.03.20

ladovets
try to test the RAM then, che is probably wrong with her

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 31.03.20

If it is installed Punto Switcher, then you need to disable or add the game to exceptions.

l
ladovets 31.03.20

Purple giraffe
last night found the solution - turned off in task Manager almost all at once, and the game is working without freezes at all!
puntoswitcher was including! what is the problem with him? then I was surprised after all that I turned off, including him, gave savings max 20MB of RAM)

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 31.03.20

ladovets
It's not the lack of RAM and some kind of software conflict. From GTA 5 there are 3 process that you want to add to the exclusions Punto Switcher, and then the game will work fine. I created a topic about it - http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/sovet_dlya_teh_u_kogo_igra_tormozit_na_moschnom_pk-927695/