3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VsynC 31.03.20 11:39 pm

For those who passed the game [Spoilers] (The Evil Within 2)

Even a little do not understand.
The essence of that spirit ? we teleported in *the lighthouse* from 1 part.
We always ran.
What is this spirit ?
I understand he's not the key character , since meeting with him took place if you carefully study the terrain.
Maybe I missed something.
But the last vision was in *the Lab where we pulled the chip(pass) the head of the working staff on the 2nd floor. And on the first floor was a door that you can open Electrobolt .*
So , this is the last meeting with the spirit ?
Misty all turned out , I was hoping for some explanation .
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
niko2626 31.03.20

The gun got?If not - you are not all places of its occurrence found.If all you will be much clearer.
If Yes :
Spoilerly, perhaps?Can't imagine how anyone could be that spirit, but will not argue.
And all these people in the lighthouse - an internal struggle Castellanos with the part of himself that still remained there, in the lighthouse.
She eats it from the inside, so to speak

V
VsynC 31.03.20

niko2626
Yes got the gun.
But still it is not clear who this is (don't think it's the sister of Ruvik...)
I hope that DLC will explain , and very interested in what happened to Sikes.

L
Lex Raven 31.03.20

Yes, Sykes was great, but really is an understatement.. Could the scene after the credits in any way to mention whether he came in 25% :):)
Or moment with the awakening of someone in the Stem - is he there ? Even if he survived, he had to Wake up before Sebastian, but die when Kidman gave the command to self-destruct all chipped.
And what about someone who was the Moaning Ghost - did not understand. All the scenes passed, the revolver got.. Laura was not like this at all - and her Ghost in the final second of the identity appeared (among wasow let Theodore).
the internal struggle Castellanos with the part of himself that still remained there, in the lighthouse. too second Silento gives :)

V
VsynC 31.03.20

Lex Raven
Yes , Yes, very interesting .... what Ghost , MB in Addition reveal.
As will any Supplement , All these moments with Esmeralda Torres and so on.
In General, the plot is good!!

D
DeadManWalking 31.03.20

I understand all the characters in the game are people connected to the General consciousness, i.e. the daughter of Sebastian, except for the photographer. I can not understand where this photographer Stefano? In the consciousness of the girls could be a serial killer? After all, Kidman said the girl has a pure mind, therefore, it has become the prototype of STEM 2.0.
And yet, the black type - Theodor, who imagines himself the Devil or God, why is Sebastian not contacted Kidman to be switched off from the stem? He's the same agent as all other survivors - just connected to the common mind. Unplug it and all the cases.

b
boss__2003 31.03.20

DeadManWalking
About Stefano in the office read Board info + Hoffman tells him. Of Stefano hooked up to the network as well as all other residents. He was selected from Hoffman. He was smart enough and was able to hide his sociopathic tendencies. There was a suspicion that he is not stable, but they needed a creative personality.

But I agree about Theodore. If Theodore be dangerous for the kernel man, slashed him from the bathroom and all... But then the question he would have died or stayed in the system forever?

Hoffman leaked bored, well, just dumb plums...

The fate of Sykes, for some reason I thought Lily with Sebastian will be selected through a loophole Sykes.

V
VsynC 31.03.20

boss__2003
I thought so at the expense of Sykes and his loophole.
But then immediately cut off as a Quest with Sykes this Extra. Quest , it was possible not to pass )
Except that 2 endings to do , and plus much to change things in the game.

D
DobryyNaker 31.03.20

About the moaning of a Ghost (Get alter ega all the sins, guilt, and other emotional threshing floor of Sebastian, which is constantly sings songs laughs and takes the souls of all who popadja)
At the end of his last meeting with Anime, Sebastian finds another embodiment in the form of a young, utterly broken up by this feeling that it is hopeless, lying on the hospital gurney, the lighthouse. Real Sebastian, seeing this, finally realize that it is largely the fault of their mental suffering was he that it was his alter-ego lives inside him after the hospital, the lighthouse and shits him that this must stop, and targets is found alter ego. Then Sebastian said that he felt much better (he became stronger, and tied self-destruction). Young alter-ego, also gave him his old name revolver. )
That is, in fact, Anima (as his alter-ego) mocking Sebastian led him to unlocking his alter-ego, and eventually led, allowing Sebastian to end it.
Ie Anima is, in the end, good and useful :) (perhaps intentionally she did to the final release of it here the problem, she's HIS alter ego after all))
But from a playing point of view, I find this annoying useless chuha in rags, liked the least from what is actually in the gameplay of the game.
Sobsna, it can be never with her and not meet. The second passage - I was not calling the spawn Anime ever. The rest of the gameplay is not affected. Got rid of heaps of all these skriptovani of polsani of mbegani from her casemates of the Lighthouse. (and, from a strict loot))

D
DobryyNaker 31.03.20

More sensitive personal impressions after the game:

Flue bolts (especially semacamnya) - a total genocide of all the enemies of GG, at all.
Stefano, earlier still dobecause to GG Kotz him with a knife (and constantly tsamiya), when spamming DB on the floor, now helpless as a baby.
Obscura under DB, this is the place where all of her agility? )
The saws, not running any more laughing
Flamethrower, had not allowed GG stilnovo to feed them with knives, now I can do it just to cheer (you don't need it back it run)
Even 4рукая, not creeps for years and not tsitsa until you sneeze from the smoke
You run a mob of mobs? The answer is simple - 1 DB )
Saracennia DB, burn enemies, acid your smoke too sickly after
The only one who (somehow) resistant to DB is Kislotniy, Sliders, big shout Worlds, and the World itself.

The slide is steep, but go straight to the death with only 1 axe. (sobsna, it makes sense to collect the axes - that's just against them)

The best remedy against the Fiery zombies (except stealth) is an Electro-bolts

In the first pass, the flame thrower is the easiest stupid to hesatate with snappy (than bazakutsa him with stealth and DB) - the only reasonable use snapi in the first pass, IMO

The whole of ProCash weapons in General comes down to the Special weapon parts, and it's not one pass. ProCash skills, the same Makarov limited edition Red gel. In the end, in Inwa always have heaps simple weapon Parts and Green gel and how to use them nizya while the Red do not find, IMO, lame.

Khilok (as well as herbs from which they crafted) - in-game insane (playing on Nightmare). Why?? given that they remain dead weight lie in Inwa or locations

In the first passage, I was vybeshivaet to run to the old location for patrons, not dressed in inv then when I passed those locations for the first time

Wanted to play with a flamethrower and assault, but they are just implemented horribly (

Harpoons (even saracennia with fire) - polumesyats. The only thing - the Blasters very well explode after only 1 such harpoon

Cryo-bolts - polumesyats (but to freeze a bunch of normal zombies, and they themselves then fall apart - it's cool))

The whole ending of the game (starting from sobienie Theodore), IMO crumpled-oiled and no ice. How got all this running for ever leaving Mira... and all these ski marathons in the snow on dalnoki, only to run to the house in the distance ). Then I had this stupid poorly designed marathon for Kidman, with no elaborate shooting RL...

Samaxi weapons and skills are very fun to go through the game again, yuzaya mostly just Magnum and Snape (and/or Explosive bolts), with the trainer on endless.cartridges, and not Luca nothing - pure zombie-shooting. At the same time, and the stamina itself to disable it to run normally )

D
DobryyNaker 31.03.20

Here's a fun speedrun muddied here, catch: )

N
Nemezis 31.03.20

Dobrynski wrote:
More sensitive personal impressions after the game
Thanks for the tips