3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shah-iyri 31.03.20 11:39 pm

Normandy (Mass Effect 3)

Started playing Mass Effect 3 and at the first time in the ship Normandy I was disappointed by the interior.This is necessary so to contrive her ruin,ispohabit-another word not found.The mood dropped to zero.It's a warship,not a barn with junk in the end of it all!
In connection with this question: Can anyone come across a mod to fix the interior of the ship?I would be very grateful.
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
BattleEffect 31.03.20

shah-iyri
after the events of Mass Effect 2 was the modernization of the ship, the ship was converted to service as a mobile headquarters of Admiral Anderson (which is reflected in the plan of the second deck), but due to the attack of the Reapers on the Ground in the third part of the series, he continued to serve under the command of Shepard(a) primarily as a reconnaissance and amphibious warship.
Will be a bore. And fashion like this is not.Most of it is very exciting ... and replace the meshes,and change the ship's lost cause.

s
shah-iyri 31.03.20

BattleEffect
Nothing said,I knew all that.However, desire is desire.

T
Teranaft234 31.03.20

shah-iyri

I was looking for from the SR-2, no.

s
shah-iyri 31.03.20

Teranaft234
Sorry,of course.
I wonder who puts the cons to me is it the barn like? Probably the kids that the army and military equipment don't know shit.

P
POBWNK 31.03.20

shah-iyri
The universe should be saved, and not to do a permutation of furniture

P
POBWNK 31.03.20

shah-iyri
Maybe this mod will adorn your interior?
Spoiler

s
shah-iyri 31.03.20

POBWNK
Universe anything can wait-no it's not.And I don't like clutter and mess.Even Police yourselves first mansion not built up,spat on the Commonwealth and its problems.

T
Teranaft234 31.03.20

shah-iyri
About dislike NG is a separate issue, unhealthy. Immediately likes you accumulate bonuses (points) that are in sufficient quantity (5,000) can be exchanged for in - game currency http://www.playground.ru/bonus/

s
shah-iyri 31.03.20

Teranaft234
Another idiocy,in short,as part of the site,from the stupid little things.I have something for these dislikes to not care with a high top.

C
Cyberdemon666 31.03.20

Teranaft234,and I see dick with a big mountain? to say that there is do not like do not play,you clearly expressed that it was in development for mobile staff or you're really stupid,who is here to school you're just so whining about clean and tidy, normal guy is always a mess should be in the house,or are you a woman that every sock was laid out on the shelves,and in the alphabet? that really you head moved again for the second time nenravitsa don't play...

C
Cap.Shepard 31.03.20

By the way those who write tipo: As they are at the end of Normandy rose, she crashed! wrong the ship was not badly damaged. (This is Extendet Cut)

C
Cap.Shepard 31.03.20

There are more screenshots as proof