3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 31.03.20 11:40 pm

Tavern in Vengard v6 (Gothic 3)

Last topic
164 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xardas.. aka Zoltan Hivay 31.03.20

New tavern is very good, only few people post in it

X

well here is the proof of the previous post ANYONE

S
Shader 3.0 31.03.20

I Tutova.

X

Shader Hey finished the session?

S
Shader 3.0 31.03.20

And how? ... but the radish I almost got expelled last exam retake time with the Commission. :)
And two of my classmates that day never surrendered, and was discharged with 5-th course.
But let's not about sad. Wanted to lay out here is one conversation (taken from the Gothic thread of overclockers).

- And who is to carry 5 artifacts??? ... if Xardas I'm still overwhelmed when meeting him. :)
- I wonder if you played 1 and 2 parts of Gothic?
- No, not played, and this applies to my question?
- No, not true, but explains a lot. And artifacts get Robare (if you have him alive :)).
- Robar, unfortunately died of old age (my dude from Nordmar killed)...

The artifacts already collected. I don't know maybe I'm a maniac, but I think I killed them all (Xardas, Robar, any (if is the one who sat on the throne)). To whom they could give???
Sorry it's not action, there is a people need to talk, not just waving his sword.
You're right, but it happens...

I spent the evening laughing. Image

X

Yes, I finally mad

X

Damn that sucks here so few people

a
absurdus elementum 31.03.20

Zdaroff, people

X

AAAAWWWW

S
Shader 3.0 31.03.20

What zanimaetsa? I'm here now in Rezident Evil 4 (Biohazard 4) was playing. Game - thing by far! I advise everyone who haven't played. More importantly, it is in common with the Gothic series is nepedivka atmosphere (as in G1,2) and a very non-standard control. :) Ports from consoles in General are famous for this...

U
Ultramarine41 31.03.20

Right now I'm in the Gothic style for the hunter play

a

Session is EVIL!!! In no way closes.

X

and right now I'm in Titan Quest are cut, but who needs it when there is Gothic3

a

Titan Quest is a waste, play a day or two, already getting sick

X

Yes, in General the stuff but at Viste in Gothic style rules are not to play, so waiting for a new PC buy

It became known that soon will be released a new patch for Gothic which will contain the editor.
Thread who knows when it will appear

S
Shader 3.0 31.03.20

Xardas, if G3 on Vista extremely slow, then try to completely disable shadows.
About the editor and the patch itself are waiting for them, but that's just to get probably won't be able. Will have to wait until some magazine will put them on your disk (like Gambling), then buy. And do you really want to dig deeper into the G3 textures or add anything from Drenching - type swords or helmets. May try to return in G3 the sword of Urizel ' (I already have a sketch in 3Дмаксе).

X

Shader, thanks for the advice, but he won't help me,
I have the shade cut through TuningUtilitu. But at minimum play not hunting. waiting for new computer(and it will be soon).

And what about the editor, mania it on your disk, will love to spread, even if he will not lay out, then after a month in game development come to love about Gothic write well, the editor just settle.

R
Raven161 31.03.20

People I didn't know that was on the forum and it is clear that in Taverne on the website did not come and you current to version 6 of taverns was diladele.it's a shame seriously

b
byndr 31.03.20

Hello. Anyone here uses?
It is a pity that when released Gothic 3 I couldn't get online... I am here myself a stranger I now feel, although it's my favorite game...