3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KirillGostyaev2 31.03.20 11:41 pm

Armorer of javorník (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello!
Faced such problem: to free the blacksmith from the cage, he said that he was the blacksmith of the village of javorník, I found there but to talk with me, he refused (not activated dialogue) tell me how to fix it. The steam version of the game (1.31 or whatever the last one)

6 Comments
Sort by:
s
spajderx 31.03.20

Try to meditate near it, should help.

D
Denis Dzhexons 31.03.20

I agree with spajderx some Smiths don't want to chat at a certain time, so you need to wait.

s
strong.play 31.03.20

Denis Dzhexons
Yes not the fact.I can advertice reverse.And just out of Javorník.Can I have one so don't know.In General, saving our armorer he comes home and basically do not want to communicate with me.T.e function to say no!!!!!!!!!At all.Meditation does not solve the problem.Pass by Suzette too.Reboot-a dead thing.Well, any more thoughts how to fix?

D
Dedushka-B 31.03.20

strong.play
Is. No way. You remind me of what happened to him. Five days I ran around the house, went out, mumbling mantras, tried to beat him.
Then after a long time met him already in the village and he was silent like a fish on the ice. Hammer, the cards had no figure with him.

I
Ice Game 31.03.20

Takes a few times to pomeditirovat okolo blacksmith and all!
I helped

D
Denis Dzhexons 31.03.20

strong.play
Well, when I rescued him, he immediately spoke, but the problems with this I had constantly with the blacksmith of the Great Boughs.