3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VovanFitisov 31.03.20 11:42 pm

How to "move" with his wife in the house? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Married Eyl the Huntress. Doesn't want to talk to me. Says something like "Are we married? Can't believe his luck. And where do we live? Can I live" and sitting in Jorrvaskr. I have a house in Folkrace, fully upgraded, with all the necessities of life, and Solitude. This is as it should be?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dedushka-B 31.03.20

VovanFitisov
Don't know how Eila and Lida cried - go gather our things. After a while (a day roughly) the wife appears already in the gaming house.
The dialogue in the section - we need to talk.

a
arah 31.03.20

VovanFitisov
Most likely the house due to a bug is not considered your property here the wife and there is not. To verify that the house is yours, you when you press ESC and having looked through the statistics.
How to fix if this is the case.

V
VovanFitisov 31.03.20

arah, Yes, the statistics show one house. BUT. In the estate of my girl Lucia moved without problems. And Ali's not even a dialog box opens. She only tells the previously described phrases and all

p
pusikalex 31.03.20

Perhaps she has a lover.Women.

D
Dedushka-B 31.03.20

pusikalex
It should be Nadeu Stone cracked his Hand - she will gladly shed some light on this immoral doilea. )))

D
Dedushka-B 31.03.20

VovanFitisov
All dialogs will appear if you have Codec and can take Companions companions.

V
VovanFitisov 31.03.20

Dedushka-B, I have completed the Companions quests.

D
Dedushka-B 31.03.20

VovanFitisov
Can only Eila doesn't want to move... She's a key NPC.

v
vftor 31.03.20

I married Ellisif. First, with the help of some tricks and fashion My house is your house, took her to the satellites and sent her to live in my Castle. Then married her, and when she asked him where to live, agreed to live with her, that has turned out in my Castle.