3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romanscool 31.03.20 11:42 pm

Questions on the passage . (Hitman: Contracts)

It's just :

VI ask questions and I answer them
okay okay , let's who where stuck .
21 Comments
Sort by:
a
ant 31.03.20

Training when you're born on all sides are stands on which the contours of the weapon.But the weapons are not! Wish that it came(to pass?)?

g
george-92 31.03.20

how to save Norcott in the fourth mission?I just don't get it,been looking for it for more than 5 hours!

M
MAFIOZIY 31.03.20

He's in the stable

K
Katya 123 31.03.20

Please tell me where to hide the body of the red envoy the mission of the Marine massacre?

A
Ayrat 31.03.20

Where he pisses, probably!

A
Ayrat 31.03.20

How to pass the mission where you have to kill 7 of the Chinese without firing a shot?

C
Cardsharp 31.03.20

Where is the author? He chtoli forgot about the topic? Airat - once out of the car the driver and a representative, grab a gun and kill them both, then he will understand.

S
Svetlana 1987 31.03.20

Where to hide the body of the leader of the red dragon in the mission Massacre at the Chinese restaurant???

N
Nightrunner 31.03.20

The leader of the red dragon need to throw down the drain to which it is suitable to pee. Grab him over the ledge of the body and taschisch the drain...let the rats will be happy..BU-ha-HA

N
Nightrunner 31.03.20

Airat, waiting to be picked up with 3 leaders, this time quietly climbed to the balcony, where you break the lock, to seize the bomb with a detonator, peel off the back and running to the corner where the driver will soon go to take a leak. He injected the shot, dressed in his clothes, put a bomb on the car and when all 3 go, blow up the car (see that next to the car there were no people). 2 guy standing at the exit. They quietly and calmly under pressure a noose, first left, then right. Well, the last 2-their identity is sooo quiet you walk in the room where they were talking about and strangle them (stupid AI). PS-this is on the level of norm, the pros hardly ride it ;)

S
Saneokk 31.03.20

Hitman Contracts
in the first two missions, I earned the status of Silent Assassin and in honor of this received pest. with Glos. and cz, since they are induced on the walls in the gym area. But when you start a new mission in the inventory only appears two pestle and silverballer with a silencer - no, it is not clear...
please tell me what it is?

G
GrbIZ 31.03.20

It is not good pobirka weapons because it is generated by default, and gives the current two silver and silver with push. other weapons will be able to choose the current at powtorka. I myself am not a year-old EU honestly. then developed konesh nakosyachili. unpleasant

C
Cardsharp 31.03.20

but most importantly, bearable

S
Salerich 31.03.20

Pojaluisto tell me the song title of rap from the last mission when there in the room with the corpse on the 3rd floor of a walk(around the room is another COP) there's rap playing

S
SOAP GAEMS 31.03.20

xD this dude obkololsya and died from an overdose (syringe in the proof) and beautifully died under rap =D

44447777 31.03.20

HD

S
Swamt 31.03.20

Pojaluisto tell me the song title of rap from the last mission when there in the room with the corpse on the 3rd floor of a walk(around the room is another COP) there's rap playing

XS what a song is playing,download the soundtrack,maybe she will be there.

T
Trevor 31.03.20

Somebody was like last mission, the murder of Commissars without manipulation with A. I.?

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 31.03.20

Here's an example of killing a sniper without the hassle of distraction forces:

D
DarkDRagoN2808 31.03.20

The mission of Murder in Fang-Fu long and complex but without a single shot can go forward when a car drove up with 3 goals in this time climb quietly onto the balcony to break in there're taking a bomb with a detonator and pereodivayutsya peel off the back and run into the corner, where the driver will soon go to satisfy the need he injected an injection with anesthetic and throw in the sewer dressed in his clothes and put a bomb on the car and back pereodivayutsya when all 3 go, blow up the car about two Chinese who stand near the exit of the city is also caught in the blast and they die the hardest is how to kill silently the last two in the Chinese restaurant that you would distract the guards in a restaurant near the goals (go near them) took them far away from the goals and that they did not look at them then go around the 1st target until he will follow you then pull it around the corner and when he goes back to strangling him with a garrote and the second approach as quietly strangling him on the spot then unisite their bodies at the table and run from there to the exit method works personally all the zeros) in all missions in Hitman contracts if you need help, please contact