3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midnight 31.03.20 11:43 pm

PC version (Silent Hill)

Maybe it's for you and not a discovery, but there is a version of Silent Hill 1 on PC (works without any emulators).
23 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Evg- 31.03.20

not opening, played. uuuhhh, if it wasn't for the graphics... such an awesome Gamez

N
NOtaNk v.9 31.03.20

not in the shoutbox a topic we need to create!!!
floroing and niipet!!!

V
Vsepogloschayuschaya Dyre 31.03.20

The discovery of the century!!!! And in order to convey to us ignorant, this Supreme information, guru Midnight condescended to create е6анутой topics...

C
Chaprral 31.03.20

nope it was released only on playstaton so no emulators can't do

C
Chaprral 31.03.20

by the way abaldennaya game

X
Xandee 31.03.20

On PC this game is not. The only thing-you can quite freely download the disk image for this game are already added there in the emulator.

M
Midnight 31.03.20

Is. Now playing )) Without the emulator...

Edith.
Gave myself a promise - don't create the themes in the Shoutbox. Not tolerated )

X
Xandee 31.03.20

Don't tell me you have this version downloaded in www.hometown.ru %)

M
Midnight 31.03.20

No. Bought a DVD of Antologia silent hill and Resident Evil...

X
Xandee 31.03.20

Well, from the fact that the game on the disk rolled, the PC version, it will not. After all, there is even a Russian version, is installed like a normal game for computer, but there is also an emulator.

M
Moc1k 31.03.20

Silent Hill1 Genius of Gama, made it would be on the engine 2 or 3 parts.

C
Chaprral 31.03.20

Harfa there is a normal level for 1999

F
Fleim 31.03.20

The game, as such there is no PS, but this version with a built-in emulator....

S
Slen 31.03.20

Moc1k
If anything, the 2,3,4 - the engine is the same

M
Mr.Andersson 31.03.20

who played in 1 piece not once, respond. So far only passed it 3 times, now I want to try the ending with the UFO, and the question remains:
1. why the need for a slate on the wall of the 2nd floor of the hospital?
2. why you need a plate in room 304 of the hospital, if the screwdriver is given only to Nowhere?
3. what to do with a cat in school? After opening the locker, she just runs away and does nothing
4. why do we need valves in the basement of the school?
All these things Harry pays attention, so they carry some of the story load, but that's what?

B
Besil 31.03.20

Look, is it so hard to create a theme for a specific forum on this issue ?

M
Martina 31.03.20

Oh, and I did not look here!!! real sucked )))) I know that this topic had to post on the forums Sillent hill 2,3, or 4 but there are usually empty. now, I downloaded Sillent hill 1 for PC and had problems with the management. press esc to interrupt the Intro video and the game crashes, can't aim and shoot, and the image of waves walks. we can have some patch? went Sillent hill 2 - fear as much! now, it's my favorite game along with Max Payne and Gothic.

N
Noga Virta 31.03.20

The point is that the PC version of SH1 does not exist in nature, you play through the emulator. So the esc is cutting down its nafig. To ignore that need or gap, or B. Patches clear the stump is not present. And the image waves will go, can only be reduced, fiddled with graphics settings, but it depends where you downloaded it.

l
lomonosov777 31.03.20

Another option: to buy a PSone.

g
ghost_98 31.03.20

Better the emulsion the latest version to download and customize