3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DownerDD 31.03.20 11:44 pm

Bug with quest jewel of the Commonwealth (Fallout 4)

Piper doesn't want to start a dialogue which will ask you to deceive the guards, and in consequence of that you're in the city. What to do ?
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Dzhexons 31.03.20

DownerDD
Try to load a previous save. If I'm not mistaken when you first meet her, she will argue on the intercom, and then she will turn to you, so try not to deviate from it and do not turn the mouse because dialogue can stop, well, I have personally been there.

D
DownerDD 31.03.20

Denis Dzhexons
The fact that it was long ago. The first dialogue I most likely missed.I was walking near diamond city somewhere LVL-Le 5 and now 25

F
FileCrasher 31.03.20

DownerDD
Read the section 'Bugs' in the article http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Жемчужина_Содружества. The console will help

D
DownerDD 31.03.20

viatrix
Made as written there ,replaced by the stage of the quest ,but the door to the city closed ,and Piper never responds

M
Mag Otshelnik 31.03.20

Go to the city with the help of TCL and finish the quest himself.

D
DownerDD 31.03.20

A solitary man
gate so as to open and Piper is out of town overwrites

D
Denis Dzhexons 31.03.20

DownerDD
But the game without mods?
So do I understand correctly that you came to town at 5, but not logged in, and continued to play and returned there after a time and you had this bug?
By the way if you have Piper appealed but I then try to talk on the intercom.

D
DownerDD 31.03.20

Denis Dzhexons
intercom is not available ,the fashion is

D
Denis Dzhexons 31.03.20

DownerDD
Maybe some conflict with mods. To discard the question about mods, try to save the game (don't overwrite existing save), and menu modification disable mods and then try again downloading the save game, to get into the city.

M
Mag Otshelnik 31.03.20

DownerDD
The gates don't open it.TCL.and go into the city.

g
gmh4589 31.03.20

A solitary man
Diamond city in separate locations, the TCL in this case will not help.
If console, use this:
coc DiamondCityExt 0 0
Instead of 0 0 you can enter other numbers are coordinates (double zero is the center of Loki). You can experiment, you should before doing this to survive, otherwise you can accidentally get inside of something and get stuck.

M
Mag Otshelnik 31.03.20

gmh4589
TCL passed through the gate and then usually.
Piper doesn't need DLC story so that it can be ignore and score.
McDonagh himself then teleported to the right place.

g
gmh4589 31.03.20

A solitary man
But the door you have is still not open (although, Hz), and in the story you do not just have a DC look.

M
Mag Otshelnik 31.03.20

gmh4589
Try it.Or save game load.We can have your mod what?

F
FileCrasher 31.03.20

gmh4589
So the door is only needed in the beginning to gain access in diamond city. Then you can use the fast moving direct to Market diamond city. So, the console with tcl should act (thus there is a download window, and he turns on the stairs to the Market), and to hell with it - with a door!

g
gmh4589 31.03.20

viatrix
That location opened, you still need to first get to DS. And tcl will be no help because DS is made as a separate world, there is only a cheat coc you can get.
A solitary man
Where were you?

M
Mag Otshelnik 31.03.20

gmh4589
MAN I'm tired.TCL through the gate and all.