3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 31.03.20 11:45 pm

Replacing the hard

Was going to take the PS4 Slim under exclusives.Is it worth it to replace it hard?Write,like,she has a hard 5400об/min.
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 31.03.20

[Denis]
There it does not change the problem, I sometimes had micrology in Horizen radna screw and bracket with the long game started to make noise after you replace the screw, and noise and micrology passed, and 500GB is not enough.

R
RikoChiko 31.03.20

Me, only because of the operation of the Curling iron is not much point in expensive high-speed train no.

D
Denis Kyokushin 31.03.20

Recochica
Rolemanser
Thank you.7200об rpm and 32MB cache enough?Screw to replace I can,the PS3 was out.I think the theme is the same.But what firmware?New flash drive to download?
And if I change from guarantee a Curling iron is not will fly?
And again.Some of you Curling I cleaned it?

Looked after here such:
https://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar169285.htm
9.5 mm thick, the Curling will fit?

R
Rolemanser 31.03.20

[Denis]
Yes, the firmware on the flash drive to download and then to set up the system. Sony officially allowed you to change the HDD on my PS. Yab put the screw on 2TB. And don't forget to save saveski games on a flash drive when installing the new screw.

D
Denis Kyokushin 31.03.20

Rolemanser
Saveski is saves?
1TB is not enough?

S
SS44 31.03.20

[Denis] As described above, Recochica sense to be replaced by speed little. And exclusives-that is not enough - 500 gigs all you want... I Have blagburn\horizon\of uncharted\destiny\killzon\NHL poldiska and still free. And to erase and back to swing with the smart Internet not long))) Then if score default disk , buy external to it to help))) On the intranet of the game, too, and are transferred...

R
Rolemanser 31.03.20

[Denis]
Yeah, the saves. And look, if the PS3 allowed you to play games straight from the disk, copying to HDD, a small amount of data, the PS4 is copied entire disk to HDD and the drive then only need to run the game.

D
Denis Kyokushin 31.03.20

SS44
So-so.About the external read?I have a container under the hard drives.I can do it any hard to stick through USB to the console.PS4 reads NTFS?

S
SS44 31.03.20

[Denis]more Google yourself. I have USB2 external drives, and I backup the system just did... But I remember that the external games need to support USB3 and it seems only Exfat(FAT32).
PS Yes, and forgot the speed. Games that operate from RAM , so disk speed only affects loading times in games...

R
Rolemanser 31.03.20

[Denis]
only USB 3.0, the console will connect and she will format the HDD, you can specify that all games be put on an external HDD.

D
Denis Kyokushin 31.03.20

SS44
Rolemanser
I have USB 2.0.Thanks for the replies