3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xenol 31.03.20 11:45 pm

Problems with the gamepad. (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

After the logo the game sees the controller and asks you to press A.

After pressing the controller does not respond at all nor any of the buttons. Unplug the controller, a cursor appears on the screen. Turn it again and the cursor disappears which indicates that the controller is connected but again the buttons do not at all respond to touch. But first pressing the a button after the logo work. Is there any remedy for this glitch?
Brand gamepad Trust GXT 545. In device Manager is displayed as Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.
8 Comments
Sort by:
i
inad 31.03.20

I think buying genuine joy from the Xbox solve the problem.

X
Xenol 31.03.20

inad
In all games the controller works perfectly. For one game to pay for Xbox'ovsky joy 20 euros I'm not going.
Despite the fact that the computer sees it as an original Xbox and I don't need to configure anything. Plug-and-play with a gamepad from the box.

G
GuyverDark 31.03.20

Driver on XBOX-St Joey put can ride.

G
GrYnT101 31.03.20

try it InputMapper download although XS are all the gamepads emulate the Xbox under it

M
MadONYX 31.03.20

inad
I agree 100%.
Use years 8 pod from the XBox. When there were no problems

u
u3epJlu 31.03.20

Try X360ce emulator, so it should all work.

X
Xenol 31.03.20

GuyverDark
Downloaded from microsoft driver Xbox 360 Controller for Windows and now it worked. Certainly strange that this game had to download a separate driver for the rest and it worked. But thanks anyway for the advice!
The topic is closed.

G
GuyverDark 31.03.20

Xenol
Now these firewood is already up to 4 atoms and six, hamadou from xbox connect and all will work on the division of property, as the console.