3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Babin 01.10.19 11:56 am

How to overcome the weakness? (Encased)

Good day! I have one problem, I can not understand how to remove the Weakness. If Thirst and Hunger are all clear (although in my opinion developers need this thing to tighten up), the weakness (aka Fatigue on the idea) did not retract. Who faced a similar problem? Maybe I somehow missed this point in the training. I would be grateful for any help.
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pokusun 01.10.19

Dima Babin
On the basis of possible bed in the barracks to find and rest in the field - tyk Y.

D
Dima Babin 01.10.19

Good day! I have one problem, I can not understand how to remove the Weakness. If Thirst and Hunger are all clear (although in my opinion developers need this thing to tighten up), the weakness (aka Fatigue on the idea) did not retract. Who faced a similar problem? Maybe I somehow missed this point in the training. I would be grateful for any help.

P
Pokusun 01.10.19

Dima Babin
On the basis of possible bed in the barracks to find and rest in the field - tyk Y.

P
Pyrimidone 26.09.21

I took a nap in my room and got a little hungry, ate 3 full meals, 4 canned food and 2 noodles, I was slightly thirsty - I drank 5 cans of soda and a 4-liter package of water) It's tough, you have to wait for the release.

a
aist16 26.09.21

Pyrimidon A
game for those who like to eat and sleep. :-)
- We slept, now we'll eat ...
- We've eaten, now we'll sleep ...

W
WolF8RocK 26.09.21

Dima Babin
Seriously ... Are you stupid in real life too? Do you know what a bed is?

a
aist16 26.09.21

Dima Babin
Cherry soda - reduces thirst and fatigue.
Instant coffee - reduces thirst, fatigue and attention.
It is not necessary to sleep - hunger and thirst are greatly increased.
Revealed most of the map in the Wasteland without resting, using soda and coffee!
Canned ham - reduces hunger, increases thirst. Its weight = 0!
Boiled eggs - reduce hunger. Their weight = 0!
Fish snacks - reduce hunger, increase thirst.
Beef Noodles - Reduces hunger and thirst.
Sex increases fatigue = (~ 450)! (Possible in ventilation on the second floor.) :-)

a
aist16 26.09.21

S
Shushpanzer 26.09.21

because I did not find any first-aid kits

S
Shushpanzer 26.09.21

At the very beginning there were a couple of lies, and then, like a grandmother, she whispered

S
Shushpanzer 26.09.21

Again, I lie, there is first aid, gives 3 hp, okuenno

B
Blue cat 26.09.21

Weakness to remove is generally elementary - there is a timer on the top right, through which you can skip time. Hour 4 is enough. During the skip, the character is apparently sleeping. Standing. Like a horse.
But he sleeps.

E
Erizo_Loco 07.10.21

Are you kidding? The doctor's energon on Magellan costs 1 kronus point, which has nowhere else to go. We see fatigue - we go into the inventory and eat a couple of pieces. I had a lot of food from cockroaches and volperes, fried-shaval-squandered an hour to make the stench go away. Drink from the sink or sink in any kitchen, take a gadget from a vending machine on a hike (they are scattered in all locations). Completed the game and never slept on a bed.