3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
usarokstar 31.03.20 11:45 pm

To crafting or buy (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Guys please tell me how it is better in this game to buy weapons armor etc or craft ?
28 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetFIRE13 31.03.20

usarokstar
The best gear in the dark area falls in the assignments and the murder of goldovyh soldiers.

A
AgressorAntony 31.03.20

usarokstar
And not to judge and not to buy, grindal/farm/zadrotit accomplished with test and heroism + dark area to grindith/farm

g
gjxnf82 31.03.20

From the drawings you can collect weapons, if there are enough materials, you can stand there and collect until you get a weapon with the right talents. You can also try to get on different missions, but has not been canceled an accidental fall. You can fall what you 300 years is not necessary. There are examples of how people had to walk 200 times on Lorey Barrett and vest and did not drop out (a vivid example Gost7fun).

A
AL5 31.03.20

gjxnf82
gjxnf82 wrote:
From the drawings you can collect weapons, if there are enough materials, you can stand there and collect until you get a weapon with the right talents.
Drawings sell shitty guns. They have weak damage.
At first also was going to do that.

Z
Zewer 31.03.20

AL5
lol))00
once seen, you have no experience

Z
Zewer 31.03.20

usarokstar
Orourke craftily in terms of talent, but Rets should be 256 + ilevel
after the roll top Thal feathers optimizarii at the station -> get norms Orozco.
Usually a lot of builds go through eksotik orourke, their packrattery
It remains only to farm, the same sets of

g
gjxnf82 31.03.20

That is, with the right talents catch up to the cap at the station for the equipment of the riot. And experience you have no AL5. Looked to be at least a dozen streams like the guys in the foursome running around in three or four days for 3 hours a day to wear one, and what falls, it happens past that it is better to understand than to change something there. You need oruska, and had the electronics, you need a Crete, and fell faster. I would look as you gather militants through electronics, if he is to frail need 6000 stamina.

A
AL5 31.03.20

Zewer
It is immediately evident that you do not inject even level 30.
Either you have weak guns, and the drawings you seem cool.

g
gjxnf82 31.03.20

That's right, the one who asks (started the topic) beginner level, no 30. And when there is 30 there any way, though craft though to knock on the missions. And with 30+ what's the use (I 281 level), at the last HS I bought 46 of container 1500 of them I had 1 (one) really need the thing (the armor of the fighter with a normal source) and I disassembled the 64 (sixty-four, Carl) secret stuff is like. I mean, you can at least every day to farm and get anything.

Z
Zewer 31.03.20

AL5
I have simulated 600 hours in the game, know all mechanics, bildi, all of ekzotik puhi with the top roll are in the bags, there are all playable network (secret support, secret action, secret sharp, secret lone star secret SZLAK)
Everywhere all Karolino on top of the paper presents, leave screen with numbers, so for example
Spoiler
Yeah, but level 30 and recipes haven't got, sorry
P. S. write Nonsense, roll with recov and drop a match, it is all about random - as procne so be it

I
IBM_d3m1urg 31.03.20

Zewer
Kuyashii damage... can you add friends?)

Z
Zewer 31.03.20

IBM_d3m1urg
no, I'm still 30 apnuli 8)
PS Uplay - Zewer1111
But for the moment I can not play, in connection with the load in the real world, but then come back, you want - add

A
AL5 31.03.20

Zewer
Then what the Blizzard at the expense of the drawings drive? There is a weak gun, very weak.
If you let my puhi 30K damage, then those guns are in the drawings, less than 20K damage.
(This is not damage per second)

Z
Zewer 31.03.20

AL5
So, here's to you the video. Left recipe right orozca from drops (NOT crafting). Damage by the maximum parameter coincide, i.e. Orozco of drop = orourke from the recipe
Spoiler
If you still think I'm wrong - let your videos or screen!

A
AL5 31.03.20

Zewer
Well, then the question. Such damage is sufficient (23.7 K) ? At 850 rate of fire.
Like enough, I have a gun remember, there were like 800 fire rate, and damage was 24K + -
But it is terribly weak, and its effectiveness as it was not so.
Not remember the name, similar to M16.

Z
Zewer 31.03.20

AL5
Assault rifles with a rate of 800 like in the game at present
there with 750 (G35, G35 Military and the like), but their damage is the same as 850
There are MG5 - machine gun, rate of fire 800
You about him???
PS There is a Kalash with a damage of about 31k

A
AL5 31.03.20

Zewer
That is the assault rifle, apparently it's rare, because I once was.
Looks like a M4, but called a bit different, and certainly not the M4.
Like a COP M4.

A
AL5 31.03.20

Zewer
Here, for sure. COP M4.
Spoiler

Z
Zewer 31.03.20

AL5
where the characteristics of rate of fire and damage are the same as my
there is no difference
PS It is not rare drops regularly

A
AL5 31.03.20

Zewer
You ain't looked, I'm talking about the name at the bottom.
Police do more damage than a normal M4, and the ambulance. 800