3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex356 31.03.20 11:46 pm

Help with creating a mod (Stellaris)

The essence of this. I am for the new game made a large number of civilizations, based on his book, but did not want to simply play with them, and to set the maximum size of the Universe, then ask the border (that is, stars, the initial fleet, and so on) all of these civilizations that you can select the start placement - like campaign in Victoria 2, HoI 4 - because there you can select multiple campaigns, different.
Now, I understand, to do this mod. Can anyone suggest how to do this? Those civilizations I've done without using any mods, just using the tools to create a civilization
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samin Sheifenberg 31.03.20

labor costs are not comparable with the recoil, you're either ruled by literally 10-15 pages code to save the fingers manually editing each of the 1000 systems. Because of API for editing no.

Or create a full-fledged campaign, which was not solved even the most skilled of moderators of the workshop.
But you can always pay 2 weeks 5-6 specilaists 2-3 hours a day, after hours, to 30 on the nose. You and the company.