3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_RozZ 31.03.20 11:46 pm

Questions on Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, the (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

Chet did not understand at just a remake or completely new game? And if it is the same as on Nintendo 64 that ask questions because one of my favorite games...
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Rich 31.03.20

Alex RozZ
Original The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was released for the Nintendo 64 in 1998. It was later ported with updated graphics on the Nintendo GameCube. Then appeared in the Virtual store on the Wii. The latest port of the game was released this year on Nintendo 3ds. So all Ocarina is just ports with updated controls and grafikou. So.

A
Alex_RozZ 31.03.20

OOO okay... so the current game has changed and control... understandable. I played on the Nintendo 64 and now playing through the emulsion, so ask...

D
Dark Rich 31.03.20

Alex RozZ
Okay. I also passed on a 64 (great game), but hardly in the subject someone will ask questions, because Nintendo is not love.

A
Alex_RozZ 31.03.20

Dark Rich
Sorry, but I'll wait...)))
And you're in Master Quest or Majora's Mask played?

D
Date Masamune 31.03.20

PAHODU ONLY WE THE PLAYERS OF LEGENDS OF ZELDA SO WE CAN LET'S DISCUSS FAVORITE MOMENTS

J
Jack Harvey Hell 31.03.20

I love Nintendo and the only thing disappointing - the game is not in Russian((
It's like if I took the same Chrono Trigger in broken Korean.
You know that stupid question, because porting is going to be and all hope lies - whether it is porting to PC (want to play)?

J
Jack Harvey Hell 31.03.20

Or the emulsion may be any if there is posovetuete?

S
Samson_1994 31.03.20

Jack Harvey Hell
Excellent emulsion Project64 for N64 :)))
Alex RozZieL
Played Ocarina of Time and majora mask)) super game, to be honest I still can't understand what this series shows.... summer pull out my N64 from the cupboard, wipe the dust, and pereprohozhu the Ocarina of time and majora Mask))

A
Alex_RozZ 31.03.20

Jack Harvey Hell

Yes Zombie------ rightly said, I use the emulsion and passed through 2 games of this series on Project64 also completed Chrono Trigger, and was almost Secret Of Mana 3 snes the emulsion here is the link to the website where you can download... http://www.emu-land.net/

in any case, throw this message to you in PM...

F
Filli 31.03.20

Jack Harvey Hell
Now a lot of games and not just Ocarina's in Russian, can download, transfer took the group Masterpiece, so for example Ocarina of time in Russian yadi.sk/d/pkS6V-8A6FjpO.

S
ScaryZerGG 31.03.20

First bought an Ocarina on 3ds, couldn't play for eng, now cut it on the emulsion Н64. Campaign as it will go, I will stick for 3ds, there are much better graphics, bosses, and the underwater Palace in General will be epic!

F
Filli 31.03.20

ScaryZerGG
On rutrekere look there is everything Zelda in Russian

L
Link221 31.03.20

Alex_RozZ
I'm playing on the emulator in Zelda and I'm sick of the bug with the menu!Type click the menu,and there the first white screen and then menu,and the wait sometimes is so annoying!!Could help?

A
Aza Rza 31.03.20

Link221
Try to go on Citre Ocarina of Time 3D. By the way on version The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) Russian version 2.32 no pauses the menu there.