3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.jeffershit 31.03.20 11:49 pm

Problems with running the game (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

In General, the fact that the pirated version of the game was installed on my computer on Windows 7, run, all was fine. When I upgrade comp and stupidity put Windows 10 game (which was still installed, because the old files, including the game I kept), still run. However, after the removal and installation of same Repack of the game in a couple of months for pereprohozhdeniya, the game ceased to run at all. Others tried the Repack and all the ways that were found on the Internet, all to no purpose. Even bought a license - the result is still the same. Sinned on the top ten, which and so problems with a computer was a lot, okay. Put the seven and wow, the game still crashes. Maybe someone knows that this can be done on the licensed version?
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava74oren 31.03.20

mr.jrffershit
AMD?

U
Urfin R 31.03.20

mr.jrffershit
What kind of upgrade?

m
mr.jeffershit 31.03.20

Slava74oren
nvidia
Urfin R
Originally had a geforce 710 with 1 gig RAM to 4 gig, which it was impossible to play. Bought the die RAM by another 4 (total 8) and a map 750 ti with 4 gigs. The game was running on high with almost no lag (I have the monitor on 1400х900, so quite acceptable), and now will not start.

m
mr.jeffershit 31.03.20

CPU for current games are weak, obviously, but still enough, since even with the Wild Hunt on medium-high no problem. The driver on the map in the order as administrator to run in the ACU.ini tried to dig, zero sense. From reinstall too, nothing is changing, that the pirates that the license is issued by one and the same.

S
Slava74oren 31.03.20

mr.jeffershit
I had this problem with this game license, wrote in support, nothing really helped, scored on the game, over time, changed the video card to a gtx 1070 and the game worked fine before that was amd 380 4 GB, why does the game constantly crashes and has remained a mystery.

m
mr.jeffershit 31.03.20

Slava74oren
What's really funny is the fact that I'm on the same Assembly passed it. No crashes or other problems were not. After re-installation, it crashes at startup. Just a shame all the same money paid for the game - and nifiga.

U
Urfin R 31.03.20

mr.jeffershit wrote:
Bought the die RAM by another 4 (total 8)
And dice is the same as that which stood at the same frequency, the same manufacturer?
And here is the bend I put on a clean Windows 7. Thank you put. You have all this worth?
Спойлер1. Motherboard driver
2. Video driver
3. Direct X
4. Visual CC++ 2015
6. NET.Framwork 4.6
7. K-Lite Codec Pack Mega
8. WinRAR

I played repak from hatab, everything is fine. Yes, in the game shortcut put compatibility with win 7, from the administrator, show.

A
Alphalva 31.03.20

mr.jeffershit
In General, the balance of this
First, you don't write what error, just that the game crashes i.e. no error, right?
Second, the first was the pirates, and on top you put license
Third, W7-W10-W7, not scary
If the history and symptoms you have never made a mistake, most likely the file conflict of interest
Here's the sequence:
1 - remove unity
2 - remove yupi (everything, even empty folders)
3 - clean the registry from yupi (i.e. Uplay)
4 - clean the registry from unity (Yes, in that order)
5 - install W7 again
6 - check the registry for remnants of yupi
7 - check your registry for remnants of unity (I understand that in step 5, reinstalled OS, steps 6 and 7 is not a joke)
8 - set yupi
9 - install unity
10 - walk into the up do check of game files
11 - updating the video card driver
12 - you go to the update center W7, put on top of all that is possible
13 - do a reboot of the OS (even if there is no update at all)
14 - launch the game
Perhaps among these steps, there is something not mandatory, I didn't check, I just did in that order
Yes, I have had the same proble (provided that you're precisely painted), the only difference in the models, maps, etc.
Try it, then tell me what happened

U
Urfin R 31.03.20

tony_001
And what is it - install W7 again. Install Windows 7 or something. Then why clean the registry and everything else. After installing win 7 and all so clear.

A
Alphalva 31.03.20

Urfin R
If the game doesn't run, so it's not like pure
I painted the solution on your example
The point?

U
Urfin R 31.03.20

tony_001 wrote:
If the game doesn't run, so it's not like pure
As it does not seem that clean. The system is new and clean. The registry virgin, folders Program files and Program dates purest, are you talking about?.

m
mr.jeffershit 31.03.20

tony_001
That's the problem, I completely cleaned and the pirates, and litsuhu with uplim, and when I reinstalled Windows, got rid of previous completely, with all files. I reinstalled Windows just yesterday and today again started to fight with unity.
Urfin R
The frequency is different, but these same dice I did. The procedure was this: was seven with 4GB of RAM and the 710 and installed the game -> put the computer in the service where I put a tenner retaining all the data (i.e. the game as it was, and remains) and replaced vidyuhi on 750ti + another die RAM -> the game was OK, took almost all correctly deleted, to free up space, NOTHING in the computer since then has not changed, but when downloading and running pirate/license after that, the game steadily shapefiles on the run. That's all in fact. As described above, only yesterday was completely demolished Windu, and all that was on the train and found seven. All drivers are also installed. On vidyuhi is the latest version, directx 11, too, the problem is not clear.

m
mr.jeffershit 31.03.20

Urfin R wrote:
I played repak from hatab, everything is fine. Yes, in the game shortcut put compatibility with win 7, from the administrator, show.
Did not help

U
Urfin R 31.03.20

mr.jeffershit
Well, miracles do not happen. And you start the game off antivirus and Internet? In quarantine antivirals nothing ?

m
mr.jeffershit 31.03.20

Urfin R
Antivirus I haven't even installed, firewall turned off, also turn off the browser before running.

A
Alphalva 31.03.20

Urfin R
That it does not start
Why argue? Make sense? You do I your way. If you do not know periproct first post.
mr.jeffershit
The update center is empty?
Exactly no errors?
Just a black screen with the flight?
How many seconds lasts a black screen after the start attempt?

U
Urfin R 31.03.20

mr.jeffershit
Sorry I don't know how to use the program TeamViewer. And you would look at your PC.
Well, run an Internet, for example here - http://youon.ru/Игры/Assassin-s-Creed-Unity/ne-rabotaet-assassin-s-creed-unity-ne-zapuskaetsya-igra

Well, on these sites https://yandex.ru/search/?lr=10756&msid=1515944079.73807.20948.35564&text=assassin%27s%20creed%3A%20unity%20проблемы%20с%20запуском%20игры
Porto and a little effort. Personally, I'm against the horn and solve problems.
Well, just in run in the run window the command sfc /scannow

m
mr.jeffershit 31.03.20

tony_001
The update center has launched, updated.
There is no error, and black screen, Windows suspends the task and closes.

U
Urfin R 31.03.20

mr.jeffershit
I have to win 7 is only 3 game, for games. And no more using.

U
Urfin R 31.03.20

tony_001
I don't want to argue. But - clean system, and then reinstall the OS - I do not understand.