3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Zhirov 31.03.20 11:49 pm

How do you like the new spider-man?

I looked a couple hours ago, feelings were mixed. Like I wanted something special and got the movie for one time ;with
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei057 31.03.20

Overall, a very good movie. Driving action scenes, unpredictable plot and good jokes. I especially want to highlight the second scene after the credits. It is divine. I recommend everyone to see

U
User000000 31.03.20

Che is on the torrents already? I have iTunes quality

A
Aleksey Zhirov 31.03.20

Central Intelligence Agency 2
I went to the premiere)

A
Aleksey Zhirov 31.03.20

Andrei057
And it seemed to me boring. Not to say that the movie is bad, but I can't say that it's cool.

A
Andrei057 31.03.20

Alex Fat
Me too. I was surprised that the room was except for me 10-15 people no more. Although around the film was a lot of hype

A
Aleksey Zhirov 31.03.20

Andrei057
I live in a small city (100 000), so the hall was half empty, but I'm not surprised )

R
RPOCLABB 31.03.20

Andrei057
Alex Fat
In you proper, my friends and I went all Packed....

And basically the film is normal,but I don't know something I don't have enough,just a little bit.

E
Emmilit 31.03.20

I have looked but can't find it in good quality. If anyone has found throw me)))

A
A.Soldier of Light 31.03.20

Average, so-so movie, in time (about Calamora it was interesting, about the Strange Doctor, too), although I don't like this situation in the market kintz, when it is once again remaking the series (Chelopek, Batman, Superman) as the new actor in the lead role. What was wrong with the previous Spider - not clear (don't want to know, want to see the continuation of the Spider, where the end of the second part, we Troll battle Spider with a Rhinoceros)...

Amilit
Sometimes you just have to wait and it will appear on the trackers )
Or in the itunes store.