3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 31.03.20 11:50 pm

Mining in the game (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

there is a small hunch or theory, call it what you want! but this game is built MINING and what this means is that whatever you have a powerful system then your system will be one hell of a load due to this script, which weighs not more than 3MB...
recently was this experiment, world torrent site The Pirate Bay has introduced on its website mining nikomy not let and everyone who came to their site eventually started to lag terribly the computer, after numerous complaints, the administration admitted that they introduced the script sacit for mining for the whole day...they did not stop to zarabotat 24 hours of 1.5 bitcoins (about 8000$)
Спойлерhttps://itc.ua/news/na-the-pirate-bay-snova-zapustili-mayner-kriptovalyut-na-sey-raz-vstroennyiy-v-reklamnyie-obyavleniya/
so perhaps in the slag introduced this mining! otherwise I have no reasonable explanation as to why the game pawnography crappy optimization issues fps on i74770 16GB and vidyuhi 1060 8GB GTX at medium settings fps is 30-40! Yes, in the same BF1 at ultra settings fps does not drop below 150!
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 31.03.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. wrote:
crappy optimization
you underestimate krivorukost developers

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 31.03.20

Ivan Bystrov
the website does not allow to write what I think((

A
Anomel Suna 31.03.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
But I allows. You have a mining of the brain and you're a bad throw. The question is closed.

A
ARM_SERJ 31.03.20

CONSPIRACIES everywhere!! In 1.6 I will continue to play in peace...

L
LongVampire 31.03.20

The paranoia she's so

A
Andrey Chervonenko 31.03.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. wrote:
vidyuhi GTX 1060 8GB
Heh ... and where did you get this none to find??? Something tells me that the settings of your system are slightly different from what you wrote....

d
darkpromo 31.03.20

andrey chervonenko
It's in their own little world such vidyuhi and release the miners in the game put

l
lwader 31.03.20

On my GTX 1070 on ultra settings ride without any problems.

j
jigadloff 31.03.20

Have a gaming laptop Lenovo Legion, oven 1050Ti GTX 4Gb. On medium high 60 fps gives no problem! After the release and MicroProse disappeared.

M
MrRiddler 31.03.20

Interesting idea about mining!

G
Gryxa 31.03.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
at the furnace only 1060 6 GB of memory....and you wonder why you lag the game?)