3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anton-zubkov 31.03.20 11:50 pm

Technical problems (Iron Front: Liberation 1944)

the game gets minimized and not restore how to solve this problem?
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
Janekste 31.03.20

To buy a license - and then suddenly FADE protection so to make fun of you decided. If you have this problem on the license, no help what can not, as any such problems should be only for pirates, thanks to the Almighty FADE, which is still fine, no one broke.

a
anton-zubkov 31.03.20

Janekste
if I can not help why your penny was ProTool on the forum sit tight and about Fyodor nicho new you said I can not decide whether litsuha spent on her grandmothers -that's it for the pirates and cracks)))and IMHO))

S
SHAKAL 17 31.03.20

and stimovsky version how to fix this?

p
proxindey 31.03.20

Hello people. bought a license, everything is fine but in the Internet all servers are locked. as for network play? could you tell me?

J
Janekste 31.03.20

anton-zubkov
That's because of people like you, piracy is rampant. First, I downloaded a torrent to try the game taste. Then passed it. And after thought. Fucking buy it!!! Because the single I have already passed, but the cartoon is not interesting to me - can live without.

So what about the license I will write anywhere, everywhere and always. I would understand if you have problems with the license, but again the problem with the pirates - that is another reason to make fun of and remind about the license.

If you like old Flashpoint and a series of ARMA, this game is worth the money. Otherwise pass by and not even remember about pirates.

Pirates are there to Rob the developers. All of this problem.

s
sobaka1111 31.03.20

anton-zubkov
the cost of licensed games 349 rubles. And now you decide is it or not, another problem, I bought litsuhu played OK but there were bugs, I decided to patch, after patching I DIP the SILVER began to say that I have no key, or rather it is not correct and suggested to buy a key. One word the bastards tell me what to do, if you know

H
Hotabych72 31.03.20

And who do not give to make your mind? I'm also not a son of Rockefeller, and not every game can afford to buy, I buy only what I can assess from the statements on the forums or announcements, work, save, buy. Developed are because of this demand, we consumers if their rights are not protected, they will simply stop making games. Can't buy, steal, but you will get a quality product with lots of bugs and will kill even more time to play. I sometimes use pirated versions, but just to try, good game or not, it is worth buying or not to spend money. It would be great to have the opportunity every game to try out, like digustatsii download from the official site a couple of levels, etc. try, if you like buy, if not don't buy, then maybe more will be developed otvetstvennoe to approach the making of their products and will not drive any D because they will know that you won't buy it. And generally it is necessary to change mintalitet in society, and to understand that everyone earns according to his ability, the janitor sweeping the street, a fireman puts out fires, etc. That's just salary for each job should be adequate. If the game made a masterpiece, even if it's 1 it needs to get dividends your whole life certainly does not work, because nothing is in place and he will have to work more and more, to waste his sight, mind, ideas, implement them, each game is worth one year of hard work. Here's why they get good money. Ask yourself, how much you want to earn and what you do. As soon as you answer it you'll understand.

With respect gamer Sobaka1111

a
ashatik 31.03.20

Today I bought the game,I go to the main menu and crashes.Patched to 1.62 (1.03) crashes again,and the error ironfront ironfront.exe (something like that),and instead of emptiness OK,well click and all the throws on the slave.table.

U
Uneforce 31.03.20

this question
bought through steam game
as all people know it has a lot of bugs of all sorts
updated client through steam?

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 31.03.20

I have a problem with sound. The feeling that he's not nichrome stereo, ie you hear it from the wrong side, where it goes (like all modern games), and just listen. The sound is impossible to determine the direction and distance in the original Armagh no such delusions. It is really so, or am I being obtuse?

j
janus87 31.03.20

Janekste
>Pirates are there to Rob the developers. All of this problem.
Enlighten short-sighted - straight line roll back does not have the movers, and the employer. Catch?

>>So what about the license I will write anywhere, everywhere and always. I would understand if you have problems with the license, but again problems with the pirates
Now look at the theme of the portal a little deeper, if not reached after the first quote.

Mysterious BIS has once again break the brain for its technological execution of brilliant ideas here and indirectly.

Separately want to say about AI - I have a feeling that the ai code is almost not changed with the OFP... to Buy it? Sorry. The test for the license, if that. Familiar with FADE, and even researched.

r
rage1979 31.03.20

Janekste
Quote:That's because of people like you, piracy is rampant. First, I downloaded a torrent to try the game taste. Then passed it. And after thought. Fucking buy it!!! Because the single I have already passed, but the cartoon is not interesting to me - can live without.

So what about the license I will write anywhere, everywhere and always. I would understand if you have problems with the license, but again the problem with the pirates - that is another reason to make fun of and remind about the license.

If you like old Flashpoint and a series of ARMA, this game is worth the money. Otherwise pass by and not even remember about pirates.

Pirates are there to Rob the developers. All of this problem.

Okay,this question And buying himself a new ARMOR in the shop YOU don't measure (well, there is just the right size to fit or as the clothes settled on its own CARCASS, or simply not LOOKING at the LOOT spent (as Nerds do)),or still getting a disgusting??! Around and Igrulya is happening today!!! Bought the license repeatedly and the result around: Dusty CDs on a shelf pedestals (activation and installation through the Internet,without which before,for me, impossible to even install the game as Alone in the dark (warning: this was written in SMALL print (game boxes) on that worn out, and didn't pay attention), or to store a TON of patches for the next MASTERPIECE on the already hammered the crap all the screw fixed and not Work on the game disc?! So WRITE one and ALL about the miracle of the LICENSE! And who wins in the End ROB??!!

R
Rodion Bolotnikov 31.03.20

Click on the game shortcut RMB (right click) then properties and write where the path to the game write-malloc=system if not working try to reinstall the game to disk
You can still try to swap file up to 6-8 GB