3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saldat-tt 31.03.20 11:50 pm

on a mission from Darwin (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

people can't pass a mission from Darwin
we need to intercept the aggressor-I'm running after him while we are on the tracks-then there is a movie that is a train-after the cutscene, give 5 seconds to catch him==but I don't have time
already tired-maybe I'm doing wrong?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkStorm1987 31.03.20

SolDat-TT
Try to the bitter, I have 20 times work, special way.

s
solo837 31.03.20

Here at the mission slightly bagnuty. Not from the first time it happens.

T
TimKar 31.03.20

SolDat-TT
I also tried hard, then in the cheat engine the game speed is reduced and completed the mission immediately.

i
imperator2112 31.03.20

Run after him faster, the first time the true first, thought for a long time when this chase will end...

P
Petr Matveev 31.03.20

People help, stuck in this baguanos mission, I still have the checkpoint on the rails, restarts at the same place, even the interface has not time to appear immediately fail and restart, nothing helps the ESC is not pressed. So sad, the whole map opened 10 LVL. all of the skills. 60%.

u
unknoun 31.03.20

Genom94
more about it

T
TimKar 31.03.20

unknoun
Download the program cheat engine. Launch the game then the program. And it has such a function as the speed of the game, the default is the unit (normal speed, standard) put 0.3 and immediately completes the mission, then back to put on one. Or try using the trainer to slow down time, unless of course it has this function.

a
assasin1608 31.03.20

I got the aggressor directly in the street,he had not even a newspaper man to run away. Two Darts in the ass and he stands,holding his lower back. But wrung his hand,drove half an hour through the streets from Marx to the paperboy,and the task of and burning to Intercept the aggressor. The job is not counted... This is a bug Yubisofta...

K
KiraKun 31.03.20

The answer to your question! The mission can be completed only at the railway tracks ahead of him to catch makes no sense!