3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iSergeyA 31.03.20 11:51 pm

How to change the NAT level?

If you try to go multiplayer GTA-4(bought litsuhu for online play, but never played until never), something free connect, live comes normal, and will join the game's not coming out.
Bottom left always says that Your NAT(Network Address translation) is too strict... here is the inscription on the picture:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Now actually a question How to change that is to lower the level of NAT, and where it is necessary to look ? If you can then more in detail.

p.s.
Asked at a forum on multiplayr GTA-4, but there in addition to swearing nothing really said.
20 Comments
Sort by:
T
Testerprivate 31.03.20

You have NAT on the modem or NAT of your provider.
As you go out the LAN?

i
iSergeyA 31.03.20

Go through the ADSL, in the web interface of the modem ZyXel P660HTW2 like do not have any NAT settings and there is no LAN - usual Internet. I will add also that the port of GTA 4 if I am not mistaken uses 443 and it is open.
And I understand if the ISP limits, then it is not treated, right ???

A
Alexandr82 31.03.20

Antivirus disable tried?

i
iSergeyA 31.03.20

Tried, but not helping.

D
DV_zWoD 31.03.20

In-in!
I takaia crap! As izbavitsya don't know and you want to play!
People POMOGITE!

A
Alexandr82 31.03.20

Maybe I need to open ports in the modem

a
adigyran 31.03.20

It is necessary to open the port on the modem that is NAT

D
DV_zWoD 31.03.20

Well, that's a modem!
Well, if you're lucky:how?

l
lynxer 31.03.20

If the modem is configured in router mode (Internet connection is raised by means of the modem), then your computer is already behind a NAT'om, and it is necessary to push the correct port in the settings of the modem (look for NAT, or something like Virtual Server or Port Forwarding). If pppoe comes up in the Windows, and while there are no fireworks and other restrictions, then kick provider. Although usually if Prov gives white hipihi, all ports are open, as far as I noticed.

I
I.L.Y.X.A 31.03.20

hmm long time ago in this topic no one came,but the problem remained it mmmat(((((((((((((((

i
iSergeyA 31.03.20

bran brandemuehl and if a firewall

The use of these operations - zero!!!

s
sparkk 31.03.20

what am I to do I have a modem from your ISP(Zyxel) says NAT:strict in-game

o
openIV 31.03.20

On Windows 7 to change settings.NAT start.control panel.system and security.windows firewall.more options.rules for incoming connections.from the list, select your GTA4.next, right click Properties, then Advanced tab, then in the same traversal select to ENABLE the traversal then save apply OK...that's all)

d
dimariq 31.03.20

openIV relatively helped) a Couple of times managed to come in, but still mostly gaps writes (

r
redfox2013 31.03.20

to order a white IP, the provider, and naparitsja

D
Daniil Perepelkov 31.03.20

openIV
How to improve the NAT?

V
Vasya Kurish 31.03.20

Here is a look at the video I have rolled
http://lps.by/css-v34/problems-css/432-vash-nat-slishkom-strogiy-gta4-problema-otvet-video.html

-
-Alcatraz-- 31.03.20

openIV
Damn, dude, really helped, even though I have 8.1 and WINES !! Respect!

P
Petak72 31.03.20

Help how to do it in 10 WINES?
Tried to do the same as 7 but ten there are some tabs!

Q
Qward1528 28.10.21

iSergeyA
iSergeyA wrote:
something doesn’t connect.
The simplest solution to almost any fun with NAT is to get a white, static IP address from your provider, buy a “good” router and open ports on the router, turn off the firewall, well, once he writes about NAT such amazing things and does not allow to join to anyone (although usually it should connect even if you are behind NAT) - the choice of another provider, after which most likely the players will be able to see from the network the game room you made, the game server, or simply this will allow something to do something else, which for some miracle reasons (usually, NAT does not really affect joining game rooms and everything should work fine) could not be done due to the fact that your computer is behind NAT.