3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
ololoshka12345 31.03.20 11:51 pm

The list threw (Diablo 2)

I propose here to leave Akka and Nikki heroes PG
I'll start ACC slavaslava1 (1-7) Sorka mulovodOdin and Lod mamamia_miaa, mamia_mia paladin smiteroo_ok and ACC dear6 (1-7)
11 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olezha Buhalo 31.03.20

say HyLka prokidali on VEKS and 7 PG XD ACC all know ahaahha

P
Pavel Abakumov 31.03.20

ололошка12345
Oh lol, this near someone else scammers nicknamed. Spamming here the other day X) What it ntorch Paladino threw X)

S
SLTV_ELSE 31.03.20

Do not say and claim that the man asked to borrow vex rune, and after 3 weeks I wrote that threw.

Q
QLinkee 31.03.20

>> after 3 weeks I wrote that threw
Responsible attitude. Could not write anything, you would now guessing was lost :(

s
suckxd 31.03.20

Acc *sanchez55
Nick:Ham_RD

U
Umka_S 31.03.20

ололошка12345
and you know that for slander it is possible and ban to grab, so we still have to prove that someone is out there throwing, as well as unfounded in any possible scammers record, by the way, many scammers don't hide this fact, but also boast of this ridiculing those who are thrown, and reliable is an integral part of the game always has been and will be, as an example I personally have a negative attitude to kidalovo, but that doesn't mean I should ridicule such as a fly or something there, all just citizens, be careful !!!

h
hiha 31.03.20

Fly, Dober, Tony beard, the rest don't deserve to be on this list so far......

K
Klassewer 31.03.20

hehe
The rest were not throwing zod+?

f
favyyav 31.03.20

Yeah, Coldeyes*Darkface does not deserve to be on the list, throwing dozens beginners
As Xixa who has been involved in some dirt with doperom as friends with him
Proceden beginners, which earns b>Coldeyes*Darkface is much more dangerous than what classic kidok from dabira on Jah
Beginners because it discourages play, and those who remain will throw as injured

B
BAD666 31.03.20

:D
If you're hoping to spare his friends, it failed.
The list of debts I have with you always. And no one on the network will not see it.
A debt that is...

K
Kurt-dw_wb 31.03.20

Good thing I not in the list