3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya950 31.03.20 11:52 pm

Wrong respawn (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In the interaction menu starting Point is last choice. When I end a gaming session in the garage office when you start the game I appear in the garage at Eclipse Tower. The problem is not critical, but maybe someone knows how to solve it?
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
TeT9xMoT9 31.03.20

Ilya950
similarly

P
Pakc666 31.03.20

Well, you went out in the garage, went in the garage, what problems :D Want a particular garage, put the garage as respawns, such logic from Rockstar.
Actually, I think the only problem is that the interior of the garage is one location on the entire map. That is, no matter went you at the docks, or in the tower of Eclipse, you always get the same interior, just with different cars. So when you have it last choice and it directs you to the garage interior, but can't remember exactly where you went.

A
Alex497 31.03.20

Ilya950 wrote:
When I end a gaming session in the garage office
Maybe in the office garage??
There is such a problem that recently appeared. My friends told me that their last point nifiga not the same. As for me, it is better to put something fixed, such as spawn in the Office - very convenient. Well, or alternatively, just finish the session in any garage :)