3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 04.09.19 04:06 pm

Why Stalker all tops all the time?

No matter how top, so be sure Stalker will light the top. It is constantly watching. Don't you think it strange?
The toy is fairly mediocre by all standards. As a mediocre shooter and of the other components too, nothing outstanding. In Polish shutanov like sniper ghost warrior and so on or some super-detailed world, plot, characters, etc. and the game itself is technically very crooked executed.
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 04.09.19

well, good games do very little, so the tops are a little old peasant, who on the background of the modern games look super cool

W
WOR4UN 04.09.19

Awesome atmosphere, after exiting the game a feeling that I was actually visited in the exclusion Zone

S
Slipnot6 04.09.19

Delphis
Quite a statement about the old mediums" and it survived to say about the legendary Stalker!

H
Haend 04.09.19

In the game S. T. A. L. K. E. R unlike the new realistic games have incredible atmosphere... Some may certainly not agree with that. Remember games are not inferior to S. T. A. L. K. E. R 'y, Metro 2033, The last of us and similar games for the atmosphere and plus, those old games make modifications for example S. T. A. L. K. E. R 'I ( Secret trails 2, F. O. T. O. G. R. A. f, the ghosts of the past, the Story of sniper: Trap of fate, etc). So as the first 2 games were made based on the books roadside picnic and Metro 2033 and secret they are still writing...
I could give more arguments, but I think this is enough in order to prove that these old srednicki immortal game...

b
bazilews 04.09.19

Protocol10
Because most computers-rusty buckets and Stalker for them-the standard of graphics and optimization.

D
Delphis 04.09.19

Slipnot6
I legendary not considered. He waited 10 years, that's really legendary. Yes, it is unique, there ballistics are excellent, the graphics, the mystery in the story. But I wasn't interested in playing. To search locations, do quests, collect anomalies was too long, and the traders in each location and clicking on it does not bring pleasure

m
magister1 04.09.19

Once the theme is about a Stalker, began, ask a question.Which mod is better?

H
Haend 04.09.19

Delphis
For someone like... for someone like...

H
Haend 04.09.19

magister1
Can watch above and you can see the tops.

H
Haend 04.09.19

bazilews
I want to tell you a secret... I Have a top computer and I still play these games.)

H
Haend 04.09.19

Protocol10
Well buddy, for correction of curvature, out unofficial patches and mods. So these games still have a long stretch in the tops)

S
Slipnot6 04.09.19

Delphis
Well, your opinion I will hardly be able to influence, but they're obviously tipped as Protocol10 , but he is absolutely repulsed that he had had to ask... And the game shines often in the tops, just because many remember and love her, then produced still such a lasting impression on most gamers, that they still remember about it.

b
bazilews 04.09.19

Ample
Everyone has their own concept top computer.
And the graphics even in Call of Pripyat complete the bottom.
Metro looks much more decent.

H
Haend 04.09.19

bazilews
I once again, out of spec. mods and unofficial. patches to fix flaws in the chart)

b
bazilews 04.09.19

Ample
And things there.

H
Haend 04.09.19

bazilews
Hmm... right now would be schedule to strannovat in the old games with new...
Don't you find that obsurd?

D
Delphis 04.09.19

bazilews
Stalker came out before and it's an open world, if this open-world graphics put underground, it would be a massive combustion system units

Y
Yuusuke_Naora 04.09.19

To write about such a Stalker,conscience lost,the legend is eternal.

w
wudi666 04.09.19

bazilews
Lol, take a pose mod Mizari on the same Call of Pripyat and in some places the dialogue is from the real photo can not be distinguished.
About the atmosphere can never say. To compare the modern game with the Stalker just laugh, the engine of Stalker is ancient as shit of a mammoth, and it is able pobadatsya with some modern proektami.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.09.19

in 2006-7 so that like it's a normal DIN was. as for comparison you can consider the next-gen jester of the time it sruzis, timshift, уе3 and some Coca cull fo Juarez
else can this someone was the first game and this game there is a variety of all sorts kamlanye although probably advanced I which is gameplay and Analytics direction gameplay - fashioned a little.