3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Lisik 31.03.20 11:53 pm

The game on the network with the license and the pirates (question) (Borderlands 2)

Is it possible to play coop with a friend, if he pirates, but I have a license? There, through Hamachi, for example.
8 Comments
Sort by:
_
_iSTALKER_ 31.03.20

No
And what hinders to download the second pirates?

w
walkris 31.03.20

Daniel Lisik
_iSTALKER_
in General the idea is possible, but it is better to download the same Repack

w
walkris 31.03.20

Daniel Lisik
better evolve

_
_iSTALKER_ 31.03.20

walkris
Maybe the dancing will help, but I don't think so, because the license will search the local network of the same licenzionno, not pirates, so I doubt it, and pirates to lizochka not connect, steam will not give

m
melvinov 31.03.20

Daniel Lisik
Easily. I have a license to Steam, I enter the tangle (or similar), choose in the network settings of the game - Local network (tangly and other play lokalke), included in the room tangle all. I connect to all and connect to me, no problem, the main thing in stimovsky version select network as the pirates, i.e. local network, and to games match 1.8.4 now like.

D
Daniil Lisik 31.03.20

_iSTALKER_
What have the two boards on the PC is just silly, not the same I bought it that the pirates swing

Thanks for the tips, will check

_
_iSTALKER_ 31.03.20

Daniel Lisik
Can try multiplayer fixes download litsuhi, and just in time for the game pirates throw off the files for the game pirates, and when in the license - back. I'm so with prepaid 2 did, the other pirates were, I have a license
A broad look at the website Coop-land

h
hardwenik 25.10.20

melvinov
how to turn the locale on there, etc. More details can be done?