3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus11 31.03.20 11:54 pm

Card \"the Young messenger\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

My buggy or sooner or even now the cards have three? At all sites, and in game two, but the bot saw the 3 posts (the ones that each other are multiplied), then there were three. I do not understand. And it is logical that these were 3 for 2 as small. With 3 like as is also distinguished visually, as the first 2. Who remembers?
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 31.03.20

baracus11
If the book card is no more, then they are exactly what you have in the deck)

b
baracus11 31.03.20

Hirok
The fact that previously there was a bug that I got instead of 3, as many as 5 men blue stripes (although officially their 3, a bug was some). And here, I kind of like the bots have seen calculations for 3 of these cards. Can and buggy to me.

J
JABA AZAZINA 31.03.20

baracus11
just looking for the dealers cards and see what they have. I mean, some of you may well buy more than 3 messengers. just find merchants with these cards

b
baracus11 31.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
Yes, no, what's up dude, you're not in the subject. Limited number of cards. Including from traders. Then the question is, buggy or bots I do three envoys were thrown. And if it was, the third was distinguished visually, as the first two. But since I do Google not dug, I guess this is my shiz all the same.
PS. Ilfov by the way the deck is powerful. Shaper than the North in terms of games, but not as powerful figures. But you can play much more confidently.

J
JABA AZAZINA 31.03.20

baracus11
how can I not be in the topic, if I collected all the cards and played almost all who can ? when there is limitation was that ? I remember the mercenaries were collected for 3 maps, teams blue stripes at 3-4 and even still.

b
baracus11 31.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
The limits are. Blue - 3, robili - 3, siloviki Ilfov - 4, messengers 2, the catapult of the North - 2. And so on. More than defined cannot be purchased. And not all of them are bought, some will still have to win. Informed just there was a bug in two extra blue. Was 5, although it was conceived 3.

H
Hirok 31.03.20

baracus11
Yes, the cards in the game a fixed number, namely, that mentioned in the book)

b
baracus11 31.03.20

Hirok
Could of course they are in the book and DLS to specify, but Oh well. Even many of the mechanics remained zabagovany or just don't work. Sudden hack for this game.

H
Hirok 31.03.20

baracus11
Like in DLS, at least KIV, all cards are indicated by labels on the map when you select a job)
But those that COP, they are not marked)

What about the mechanics involved?)
Like in quinte everything works)

b
baracus11 31.03.20

Hirok
Not quinte, and in the game. Decoctions hours, skill, and a lot of things if you look.

H
Hirok 31.03.20

baracus11
Broths never drank, because the point in them just yet. Stupidly forgot to cut))