3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JB-n 31.03.20 11:55 pm

Tuning Crashday aka Pimp My Ride! (Crashday)

What good Crashday, it's the fact that this is the only race to the bottom, where you can tune cars. Let the capabilities of tuning not so much, but still its a car they can be adequately pumped. This and I propose to do here)

So, the first under my hand gets Ironhors.... ugh! Dinc V8. All the bells and whistles to him a little (pennie bumpers only, but the types of suspensions..) so that went like this:
pix.PlayGround.ru

Compare with the original:pix.PlayGround.ru Well, the test drives passed successfully:pix.PlayGround.ru
93 Comments
Sort by:
_
_WERT_ 31.03.20

Huh...

-
--Endryu-- 31.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

Incubator after the transfer Pinani my car!!!
Who is not difficult lay out without tuning.

J
JB-n 31.03.20

Vnedorozhe in Crashday not very much, but tune under Off-road style you want) that is why I have the Incubator looks so horrible: pix.PlayGround.ru even worse than the original) pix.PlayGround.ru

-
--Endryu-- 31.03.20

JB-n, nepereinami so, your incubator looks good!!! That and, moreover, all the machines after getting them missiles, they become an unrecognizable lump of iron!

R
Radio Announcer 31.03.20

Beautiful unrecognizable piece of iron!)))

PS. Would've added screenshots, but my save was covered with a copper basin, and, due to the fact that broke immediately re-take, decided to swing Speed Combat X))))))

P
Psix0 31.03.20

I can upload the rest if all too lazy=))
Oh yeah,Andrew is a screenshot of spekemat?????? I do not know=)

-
--Endryu-- 31.03.20

I don't know. In the Internet I found it. ( For anyone who knows me Cresda nespuskalsya)
PS. Vista must die!!!

J
JB-n 31.03.20

Thank you all for supporting my Incubator!! haha) So I created a theme, that would be all boasted of their options pumping cars.. And the Vista in the furnace essesno, waiting for the 7th)

-
--Endryu-- 31.03.20

My car!!!
PlayGround.ru

J
JB-n 31.03.20

And this is my evil version, on the background of evil bats) PlayGround.ru

-
--Endryu-- 31.03.20

I look at your picture and think: where rockets fly the machine?

J
JB-n 31.03.20

From the back seat, through lapovok glass without breaking it.. All to be honest)

-
--Endryu-- 31.03.20

Ahhh, I thought that somehow daunskih from under the front fenders of the car, and it wish as developed thought of everything. Yes developed probably long sought such a reality!

J
JB-n 31.03.20

In any case, this somehow looks crazy..

P
Psix0 31.03.20

don't lie, they fly out of the windshield))))) teleport))

but my Incubus (skyline in the vernacular)
PlayGround.ru

pictures amateurus 5

-
--Endryu-- 31.03.20

Out of topic: what's the difference between what you fatties on a program or standard F5? well neschitaya that convert then inappropriately.

P
Psix0 31.03.20

I don't know why I wrote it probably just for the fact that every lay out your method and I'm ready to do is determine whether a lot more=)

R
Radio Announcer 31.03.20

Well, you can still Scrin by using Ati Tray Tools (which I yuzayu. Only for Radikov ;), with PrintScreen and any editors (Even Peint)... ways kind of a lot.

P
Psix0 31.03.20

well, I see myself more Fraps,you Athy,realties Bob print screen,I say,means a lot!

J
JB-n 31.03.20

All sorts of special things is good because there you can assign a convenient key to capture.. these things generally..