3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krendelll 31.03.20 11:56 pm

The timetable for the development of version 3.0 and the work plan for 2017 (Star Citizen)

Cloud Imperium Games has published the official schedule of the development of version 3.0 and the work plan for 2017.
Now, everyone can see something developed work at the moment, and not go crazy with the words I collected the dough and all probuhal... Also watch the release video from the official developers or Express related to news from fans of the game. Like for example, spread me news digest:
Star Citizen Russian News Digest #
And maybe you still wait for the release of the game, not crazy with a bout of paranoid delusion and not in the office at the proctologist, hemorrhoids from the constant bombera on the theme we were deceived!, and at home - in a relaxed atmosphere ;)

PS.
Special thanks to the moderators Pehe for something that deleted my blog, allegedly for lack of valuable information and gnarled form, which I, in addition to publishing pictures with your development schedule (definitely not valuable infa), as shared as OPEC. info and his thoughts about the timing and the various problems and delays with the development of the game.
After the publication of the diaries of developers, in English, in blogs, it is certainly - piperno informative! I'd forgotten that the bourgeois language is the second state language in Russia and problems with the assimilation of information from the audience Pehe - not there.. And Yes, without the valuable and informative ofrendering pictures, blog, too, nifiga not informative.
Because, of course an informative what makes the reader a direct srach and disinformation. This yeah...

Link to source photo, because Pehe does not load the photo above 5 mb.
The schedule weighs 23.4 mb. Under the spoiler.

Спойлерhttps://vk.com/doc30618036_444280864?hash=b3bc6beaa8135cea0b&dl=0f983cebcfe914e44b

And by the thematic group in vk Star Citizen from the person which I, and broadcasts, article 3.0 with text and video will answer many questions about the upcoming massive update:
Спойлерhttps://vk.com/starcitizen?w=page-44019197_52840666
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krendelll 31.03.20

And Yes, thank you moderators Pehe! The blog was removed, because of what had to climb on a forum with the traffic of 2 crippled/year..
Of course, this post will contribute to the acceleration of impurity remaining in this game! Illuminate the path of the light at the end of the tunnel! ..two injured accidentally wandered into the SC forum...

r
review_game 31.03.20

Rather than my own schedule wrong?
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report

M
Mr Amorfius 31.03.20

Oh... I am not one hate modders Pehe... Krendelll, hold on!

S
Skillet1 31.03.20

Krendelll
Monsieur, what does on behalf of which I was broadcasting? You are the official representative?

K
Krendelll 31.03.20

Skillet1
Well sir, if it so important for you to figure that out, then Yes.

K
Krendelll 31.03.20

review_game wrote:
Rather than my own schedule wrong?
If you read carefully the head post, my friend, you must have noticed these lines:
Krendelll wrote:
After the publication of the diaries of developers, in English, in blogs, it is certainly - piperno informative! I'd forgotten that the bourgeois language is the second state language in Russia and problems with the assimilation of information from the audience Pehe - will not occur..
The meaning of these lines - in a sarcastic form, as it hints at possible difficulties in understanding the main mass, the content of original posts from CIG. As few that even know English. the language, experiencing the complexity of the translation from the abundance of technical terms, so also a main audience rides the train, firing all the way - halterkini excrement.
Therefore, on the basis of lack of basic knowledge about the game, and there is a comprehensive mess.

To the question than my own graph wrong?.
Link to the original site takes you to the extremely friendly (for the average user Pehe) from the point of view of the language - place. Which gives rise to the desire sipaca out soon and never come back. Not to mention the mystical search of the graph at the bottom.
Here is how time for such cases, various fan groups and publish the info in an accessible form. Almost straight nose poke in order to reach the most armored, as if appealing to their common sense, that they ceased to scream that"the game will be released for retirement or loot gathered and blew it. As the old gives satisfactory answers to all their questions.
It's a pity though that no one has still not found a way to fight with supporters of the global conspiracy, in the face of fans of the theory of mmm #ETOLOAKARNANIA

M
Malstream 31.03.20

Krendelll
I published the report developers twice. Both times was demolished. Can the janitor do it?

Right now, the flood plan developed, view will carry or not.

K
Krendelll 31.03.20

Malstream
Don't forget to add a pair of colorful ofrendering screenshots, then a lock - ride.. :D

M
Malstream 31.03.20

Krendelll
Demolished, lol. The reason - a wrong source.
Know where led link? On shedul report))
Local watchmen is just a fairy tale.

K
Krendelll 31.03.20

Malstream
Watchmen from a security officer master class took, obviously ))
In General, I have in the 1st post the links in the spoilers and on schedule in vk and translated report (already in 2 parts).

m
maxpayen 31.03.20

coming soon speak PTU is already out

O
Ormila 31.03.20

Well, that citizen is 3.0-the combat for all backers with what and congratulations. Sorry, I learned about it on the last day before the holidays with the holiday. So I had to test on the laptop. It is a pity that SSD space for a client I didn't have, but 970й mobile giraffe should allow somehow to play. As a result, in low graphics, which killed all settings and 720p produces, on the strength of the frame 3 in a second. A top optimization, however. Will have to test afterward at the hospital. So, I do not what is the nearest land is not reached, I barely got out of the cabins.

S
SOUTH_BUTOVO_RUS 31.03.20

Ormila
Graphics settings for FPS is not affected, it was more important what server connected and which connection to the Internet!