3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vidgin 31.03.20 11:56 pm

Impressions of the game (Stardew Valley)

Sluhay that I had never heard about this game. How is it in General? Than liked?

Played sixty hours and is ready to share a full opinion about the game:
Ministret case when it is not clear why the game became so sold on steam. Like another farm, but surely the incentive of so many fans of farms? They like live in social networks, basically. But the sense of lubotta I was forced to buy the game. The first hour or two of play: the shock of the depression. You just planted the seeds and watered once in a game day. What are they doing then? Then went into the cave and immediately passed a bunch of levels (6 pieces) in it, meeting almost no resistance. Then go fishing, too, with simple mechanics. Then talked to people. It was a reaction from the first two hours of play. After it I closed the game and forgot about it for a few days, pity about the money spent.

I went to check out the forums to see other people's opinions, wills there, which is very dull game and whether you want to continue?, but without approval, just made the stuffing, so I'm convinced. And then about ten people told me that it is worth. Well, OK, some people deserve a second chance....

When you start the game you plunge into the atmosphere of comfort and tranquility. Many people probably in the shower I dream sometimes to escape from the city bustle, the endless work sessions, examinations, studies and problems, and just to leave the city to relax for the weekend. Game atmosphere that takes such inner dreams. And she does this through music, through clips scene (of which there was just a lot, seriously, there's just a lot and it pleases), through pictures and art. Little today, games are capable of this: often we save the world and everyone's going to die without our intervention.

Secondly, this fullness of content. Here just a lot of various mechanics in the game. And it's all open to the player gradually. This was the reason I first time tasted this product - the gradual disclosure of content. Early in the game to do nothing special, but the more you play, the more and more you game offers. The funny thing is, new content continues to appear after 10 hours of play, and after 20, 30 or even 50. And all this in a indie game not a AAA project from Besezdy. And new content is either the plot or the mechanics, or the hidden opportunities, new things. This is incredible.

What is Stardew Valley? This is a simulator of life of a farmer. This is an awesome management of small production, where you need to think everything through in advance, plan to distribute important resource: time. It's a sandbox, which is just a sea of possibilities where you can go on to change the gameplay, change the world around them. There are even unobtrusive the Sims, where you can chat with people, take them on quests (often interesting). Add about the Sims freeplay there is a very deep approach to the characters (not worse than in the games Biovar). Here each character has its own life, its personality, its behavior, then each phrase reflects the character of the hero. Every event and act is the consequence of their characters. And all this is revealed only as the game, as I said before.

10 out of 10. Given the fact that this is a indie project (that is, developed a small team and not a huge Studio). This approach to creating games just did deserves great respect. I, as a fan of sandbox games, I found here a lot of interesting things.
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
Welkombe05 31.03.20

vidgin
He did not play, but she's in the TOP 5 of the incentive at the moment with the biggest number of players playing at the same time

v
vidgin 31.03.20

Welkombe05
I kind of noticed that, too. So I ask: wtf?
Because most of the related to the incentive in the style of: stop waiting, just buy and play this game.

H
Henta 31.03.20

vidgin
The game is about, a clone of Harvest Moon and Fantasy Life, only poorer content side and with pixel graphics, I'm both playing on the Nintendo and ps, SV ran, ran for a couple of hours and scored.

v
vidgin 31.03.20

srct
I haven't played Harvest Moon and Fantasy Life, so your answer is useful for me, as a related-type stop waiting, just buy and play this game.

H
Henta 31.03.20

vidgin
You have to play to understand what kind of SV you slipped shoddy forgery.

v
vidgin 31.03.20

something tried to play and quickly got bored. What the game is all hooked? Maybe I will return it and try again? Just too simple mechanics: to plant seeds and grow. What is difficult? Went into the cave with the sword sank right up to the 9 level of the cave and then stopped for the place in the backpack over. where is the complexity?

A
Almondo 31.03.20

down to the bottom of the cave (with 120 levels) , complete all bundles (30 siuc), get a wife ' s husband, then children, get from old max for two years, get with all the residents of 10 of the hearts of communication, in General, not very much, but for a couple of days just to make

v
vidgin 31.03.20

Guys, I think I still got the game))) It is awesome! 10 out of 10! Already played 60 hours! :)

X
X-DIMAS 31.03.20

11\10 suggest!!!

S
S l a s h 31.03.20

very strange that the game has such a low popularity, most likely due to a lack of the Russian language. great game I say, except that repels plaque animaletti and fantasy, but the biased choices of course, a solid 8 in my opinion.

F
Filantir 31.03.20

Why is she so gorgeous?!! Why can't I put it down for over 20 hours?!! Why is she not in the tops?!! What in the world is wrong?!!