3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanchez-08 31.03.20 11:57 pm

How to escape from the dragon on the bridge? (Chapter 1) (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

The people, explain to me how to run away from the dragon on the bridge??
I only start to run once he catches up and knocks me(((
18 Comments
Sort by:
_
_SergeyS_ 31.03.20

I can't over the bridge from the dragon to escape...Press S when you want to run, and they do not have time a bit, what to do?

_
_SergeyS_ 31.03.20

Maybe a combination of keys?

M
Marilyiza 31.03.20

sanchez-08
_SergeyS_
first, the screen will appear mouse - click - you take the king's and the MRC is only moving directly on the bridge - dragon for you - then again, the mouse appears - shake - you practies over the edge and once again the movement and then the roller - if you have mouse - a problem in fire wood

who took the pre-order - no possibility to activate DLS - do not rush through the game - stay 1 Chapter - flowers collect money - quest with the Troll bude in Chapter 1

be sure to talk to the Goldfinch in the village - he will give greetings from Tyler from the Witcher 1 - standing near the tavern on the left in my opinion

E
Evengar Salladorski 31.03.20

SergeyS_
across the bridge from the dragon trikotazas not to escape but to press the keys that appear on the screen snacala
Fight in dvorce was held at the outdoor swimming pool complex: bijesh sobera the engine guards at one end of the outdoor swimming pool, throw a sign Igny, then run around along the wall in the opposite corner, throw a sign Igny, repeat times of 100-200 in the end kill everyone without a scratch

T
Trind 31.03.20

So as with the dragon problem - click on the run S with the king, the first time hiding, and then he's a bastard catches up and knocks - complexity turned off, the speed has not increased, buttons are not - maybe there is a solution that would the king throw, prevents the tsuka!?))))

K
Ksyuta 31.03.20

Trind throw is impossible, the king, after all. I pinched S as soon as I went to the movie with the dragon and not let go until the very end, somehow ran.

R
RipBoy 31.03.20

If we are talking about the prologue, then click the button running back and time to press the right mouse button to be able to hide from a dragon spewing fire.

O
OlegPP3 31.03.20

S
Sgy-x2 31.03.20

OlegPP3
What the dragon in this video is constantly breathing fire, I was not like this.

f
frostvay 31.03.20

Sgy-x2
I also have dragon not watered that much fire. Perhaps another glitch. Ran away from the dragon 2 times.

T
TonnaSmerti 31.03.20

It's just pindetse full

T
TonnaSmerti 31.03.20

I'm probably 100 times proboval to pass the bridge, and nick(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

T
TonnaSmerti 31.03.20

I reach 1 the expansion of the bridge and all. he slightly touches the wall and kick around. angry keyboard zlamal((((((((((((((((((((
And you say easy to pass.((( Balaboly(((

E
Egor Bondarev 31.03.20

I wonder how many people left the game because of this episode? (head to tear off to developers)

V
Vitaly Arvest 31.03.20

Do not fuck yourself Flame Glitch 100%

D
Dmerk 31.03.20

Same problem, help something that is constantly pressed S and clicked the right mouse button....something like this (began to press more on the splash screen)

i
illiyasviel 31.03.20

Taaa, garbage all your problems
Here I have this dog, as soon as I'm waiting for PKM to get away from the dragon with the king, not hiding behind cover. Generally fucking do not. The mouse is working, new Drava, litsuha on max difficulty
For the first time on the same litsuhe this game was not

A
Alek TolkunovX 31.03.20

If you have the video settings to low or medium and you can't run away from the dragon you need to put high or ultra , then run away. It's all in the wood.