3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wesleyalan 31.03.20 11:57 pm

Not stored\\does not change the resolution (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

not stored\does not change the resolution and graphics settings. prompt where to dig...
16 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 31.03.20

To the store for a normal copy of the dig.

Download pirates a few days before the release - get ready to tolerate all kinds of bugs, crashes and so on.

Sit and wait for the patch the first day, pokazyvaut all sorts of questionable Repack, and then to the forum they run.

L
Leon S Kenedy 31.03.20

Don'T know why all the whining?I have one that if just problems are not present?Downloaded steam rip from Fisher copied the scoreboard,with file steam_emu.ini removed the checkbox read-only in the file steam_emu.ini in line language russian entered the game put the settings on mine Laban (the ultra super duper high)the Game is completely in Russian with a Russian voice acting,flying without freezes and crashes.

L
Leon S Kenedy 31.03.20

Wesleyalan
With file steam_emu.ini take off the read only checkbox,and you will have happiness

A
AnPei 31.03.20

Blue pan
No pirates of the crashes and problems with graphics
Spoiler

M
McCready 31.03.20

Wesleyalan wrote:
\does not change the resolution and graphics settings.
And you the apply button click? It is lower in the settings.

e
eyeoffmyhome 31.03.20

Blue pan
the incentive is the purchase version of the identity FC

A
AlexNik 31.03.20

McCready

Yeah... all dumber than you)) confirmation Window - somewhere beyond the screen goes off and after 15 seconds the settings are reset to default. At 1440P Monica, at this point, play is not possible.

A
AlexNik 31.03.20

A window without a frame - while helps)

N
Norm112 31.03.20

AlexNik
The same problem when you change the resolution to 3840*2160 size to become a giant window without frames doesn't help

N
Norm112 31.03.20

AlexNik
the prompt changes - the bottom, click on the first line - up and enter, you can not miss

A
AlexNik 31.03.20

Fhrby

Well, on 1440P helped)

M
McCready 31.03.20

Fhrby
So I'm about the same. )))

R
Refresh2002 31.03.20

Wesleyalan
Try to throw off the settings to minimum (resolution not touch).Save the settings and restart the game.After that, the settings change to windowed mode and save.Only after this manipulation was to change the resolution.

L
Lazlobane 31.03.20

Shortcut--> properties--> compatibility. In the settings section, you'll see the line Override the scaling mode high resolution. Scaling is done - then select app. Windows 10, everything works, no other method helped

N
NewNarKotik 31.03.20

I have had this problem. But I have connected 2 monitors (monitor and TV). When the settings Windows7 unplugged the TV and left only the monitor, then the problem was solved.

S
Slavik semuel 23.07.21

someone decided? I even bought the game and nothing has changed.