3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kipasss 01.10.19 11:58 am

At what difficulty should start to play? (Fallout 4)

Playing on very hard difficulty but thought, and whether it is worth to try survival or is it just a waste of time and delay of the game?
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 01.10.19

Kipasss
If you like hardcore and generally difficult games of course have to choose just survival,this is perhaps one of the few games offered such a cool mode.

The maximum complexity is not even close lying with survival,it's a totally different game experiences,challenge just much more than on any other difficulty,especially in the first half of the game GG when your not pumped and bare ass,then any trap of a lethal threat,any legendary enemy can make you vanshotom,and the usual enemies merchandised specifically,you're no longer the terminator and fights must be treated already are not carelessly to use all that is in the Arsenal, including mines and grenades because if you stylissa to load a save game will have since the last time you remained in bed and this can be 1-3 hours ago,there's no F5 and F9 you'll have to pass it all again,as I wrote the legendary enemy in the end some sort of locations you can easily whotnot.

This is not to mention the fact that there is still a lot of side sores and needs which reduce many of the stats and characteristics of HS,and of course carry a ton of weapons will be problematic,when reloading you will have damaged foot,it will be permanent health damage(though with perks in the future, it can be neutralized) and of the companions there are really needed,not only as a distraction of the enemy,but also as a mule.

Again, all this is the most important to level 30-40,then it becomes significantly easier and due to pumping and due to the guns,armor, and indeed the presence of all that require this mode.

The time this mode will require really more because there are no rapid movements,there is an alternative only as a rotorcraft B. S. but in the end it is not much faster deliver at the right location than you ran.t.to. too much time is spent landing and taking off.
On the other hand enemies after Stripping practically respaunâtsâ,(except for a few places) ie the map you can move without any resistance.

K
Kipasss 01.10.19

saa0891
I love more complicated that would be but in the measure for the preservation of the only times in the three hours of this Nonsense, there is no warning about what may come a famine, and stats will fall, they immediately just fall damage in General is not clear because not only that you vanscott and you too vandalise and how it works is not clear, and most I understand sucks is the fact that the construction will Need to be addressed because no beds at every step can not do. Yes, I found mods to set this mode But with some heat I remembering the mod on Skyrim ineed it was difficult and quite playable.

s
saa0891 01.10.19

Kipasss wrote:
saving only every three hours is Nonsense
Yes, you can even after 10 minutes will be saved,it's yours,the point is that the saves you can only do when you sleep in beds,and the beds are not everywhere,again there are two points here,firstly, there are different type of beds and sleeping bags,you receive bonuses,you can also get negative effects,on the bed you can sleep 7 hours and get extra experience,but on a normal mattress only 5 hours and feel tired.
Secondly, in survival mode there is the adrenaline (plus the added perks),you can raise it to 50% damage killing enemies,but if you had gotten this parameter is reset,i.e. the longer you're awake the to some extent steeper in terms of damage,a dream can kill the caffeine that is present in different nuclei of the stake.
And all this just a delusion no,that's the trick with beds give 50% of the challenge and the feeling that you don't feel like a terminator who doesn't give a shit,then you have think twice before breaking forward,going to inspect the surroundings for traps, etc., as I wrote the gameplay is completely different.

Kipasss wrote:
no warning about what may come a famine, and stats will fall they just fall
It happen after a certain time after you last ate,drank,then something no charm,the only exceptions are those cases when you for example use antibiotics,medications,simulatory, etc. then the thirst comes instantly or when picked up any infection,if it's so annoying you can put a mod which will display requirements mode of the scale.

Kipasss wrote:
with the damage is not clear at all because not only that you vanscott and you too vandalise and how it works is not clear
Here just all is clear,unlike a very complex mode the enemies are rendered faster,i.e. they are not as thick of course as I wrote above and you will pass too quickly.

Kipasss wrote:
I understand sucks is the fact that the construction will Need to be addressed because no beds at every step not to do
Lord to make a couple of beds is not no problems,there is much more relevant to build water treatment plants that would you have always had a lot of water,it is also a very good way to make money in essence you money will not be needed,you will still need to change water,in other cases to build you or anyone that does not make.

The General gist I wrote in my first post,if all this scares you then there is no point even to start,if you really love hardcore and challenging game then this mode is unique in its kind.

Well the link you can still read the nuances.
https://fallout.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%BC_%C2%AB%D0%92%D1%8B%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5%C2%BB

K
Kipasss 01.10.19

saa0891
Campaigning for a variant of Survival protection))) But is easy to play in Very difficult mode.

s
saa0891 01.10.19

Kipasss wrote:
Campaigning for a variant of Survival protection)))
You created the theme I told you,I don't care you're going to play this mode or not,for me, this mode really delivers,it is a pity that such regimes are not practically do in other games.

K
Kipasss 01.10.19

saa0891
And do not tell a mod on the scale of needs because we were looking for and not found.

s
saa0891 01.10.19

Kipasss
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33003

K
Kipasss 01.10.19

saa0891
But for this is Huge thank you!

D
DrZoiberg 01.10.19

I play in survival mode enabled TGL, I find it very easy

K
Kipasss 01.10.19

Playing on Survival difficulty I caught myself on the soap playing not Fallout and not even playing the game ourselves and think all the time where to get fresh food, how not to get infected and what is now to be treated in this how to build a column that had access to clean water. As a result spat and went to play on the hardest difficulty, now hard and enjoy playing without clogging the head of the other.