3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey89564 31.03.20 11:57 pm

Games similar to Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

If anyone knows, please tell me the open world game on PS4, with a mystical bent, that there were animals, monsters, mutants, would be the ability to explore, to survive. In General open world action game like Fallout 4, Far cry..., and it is desirable that the game was released for the last 3 years)))
36 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGURAM76 31.03.20

valegorr
Not a bad toy could be, but when my gg was ordered to destroy the cure, and in place of the inscription that appears a) obey b) to save C) to pocket yourself d) sarcasm , he takes it and burns it, without my consent, interest in the game as it faded :(

n
neperenosimyy 31.03.20

RB_XAH
Saw not hold water at all. No gamepad will not give the accuracy that gives the mouse a Curling iron saves only the fact that the system hits is simplified compared to the PC version, but still does not give any advantages.

v
valegorr 31.03.20

MrGURAM76
Me, this point is also strained, but apart from that, the game is very good.

R
RB_XAH 31.03.20

unbearable
It's a common myth that the consoles auto-aim, only in GTA 5 there is such a case, and in other games it is off by default or not.

A
Andrey89564 31.03.20

In TES: Skyrim, though not played, but the game felt cool, though with RPG elements (not my genre:-). One of the participants correctly noticed that these games are very small. I apologize for not exact original wording of the request, but the game can be even on the subject of Gta 5 or Red dead. By the way, if a new RDR is already out, it is already a topic would not make sense to create)))

n
neperenosimyy 31.03.20

RB_XAH
You're telling me if I was ever on consoles, not played )) 3 Curling 4. induced almost automatic, it is only near the target the crosshairs of the story.

R
RB_XAH 31.03.20

unbearable
You obviously have not played online games on the plates, otherwise you would not say so.

n
neperenosimyy 31.03.20

RB_XAH
what does online? online games I only play tanks. And for a long time already not as active as in 2011.

R
RB_XAH 31.03.20

unbearable
intolerable wrote:
online games I only play tanks
Well, you see, and would be played online, you would understand.

n
neperenosimyy 31.03.20

RB_XAH
I online do not take into account, in General, is a separate category of games and has not played since can not say anything, speak only about the single player.

I
Ilya Malyushkov 31.03.20

Vova126
it's not Curling because for her she's too old

I
Ilya Shershnev 31.03.20

For example, the mete

G
Georgii2004 31.03.20

unbearable
Ahahahah, well, in Battlefield 4 let's play, if you're more accustomed to the mouse, you don't say what Curling aiming is not possible.

n
neperenosimyy 31.03.20

Georgii2004
what do you mean?

M
Maverick866 31.03.20

I do not see here Deus X, the Witcher and something else, forgot ...

R
Rolemanser 31.03.20

Horizon Zero Dawn