3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EllaNF 31.03.20 11:58 pm

Office. Question about warehouses (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Prompt the convenient location of the warehouse for cargoes/transport. The noob in this case, maybe there's a certain kind which is most conveniently located?
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo Sexual 31.03.20

EllaNF
For me, the most convenient furniture storage, plenty of space for helicopter landing. And look, goods are rarely close to the stock to spawn. Suggest to choose a warehouse with a spacious entry and a good platform under the helicopter, it will greatly simplifies the collection/delivery.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 31.03.20

EllaNF
The classics are the most expensive have the most convenient entrances. In General, it is better to take medium and large is only needed for VERY serious trade. For spec. transport: the most expensive has a lot of space and it's easy to put Cargobob, and the cheapest is less convenient, but to put cargo in General possible. In General, choose the distance to your office. Well, or you can check for yourself, if you memorize the coordinates.

v
vatsonification 31.03.20

Dmitry Solodilov
anything like, ease the use of the stock and its price are not related.

v
vatsonification 31.03.20

EllaNF
The warehouse should have a convenient geographic location (preferably as close as possible to the center of the map), proximity to highways, convenient entrances, space for a helicopter landing, the absence of gangs. Also the warehouse must be unpopular, because share warehouse with another organization is not always convenient. Well, for the price in the budget must meet. In General, travel to a place and see what suits you more.

I
Ilya950 31.03.20

EllaNF
I can advise about transportation warehouse-like transport warehouse on grove Street: first: has a very large area for planting of cargobob. Second: Situated close to the centre of the city. Third: Has direct exit to highway, downtown, airport and prom. area. + on the way to the warehouse has a lot of alleys where you can just get rid of the tail
Well... And what about the warehouses... I ponapokupali 4 big warehouse in El-Brown heights... they Just close to each other are located... Just feel like that would be all 5 warehouses throughout the city scattered

E
Evgeniy Nosov 31.03.20

in Vespucci beach is quite good for the price warehouses, near exits on highways, near a helipad and a dock for boats (I think the helicopter can land anywhere, this is not so important)

A
AndrewStail 31.03.20

Personally, I believe that the warehouse should take closer to the airport - before buying a product always steal the helicopter from there.