3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rome92 01.10.19 11:58 am

anyone still playing dungeon keeper 2 on an Internet question (Dungeon Keeper 2)

anyone still playing dungeon keeper 2 on an Internet question tell me Yes or no answer plizz I want to play with someone so who plays dungeon Keeper 2 all we're going!!! th th th who are ready to play dungeon Keeper 2 it is write to me at Asya 366172369 or e-mail, rome [email protected] thanks in advance so let's play our good old dungeon keeper 2 so I'm waiting for answer Yes or no thanks in advance all the while.
36 Comments
Sort by:
c
chubin 01.10.19

LISTEN FRIEND. HARDLY ANYONE WILL ANSWER. IT'S JUST NOT POPULAR.YOU'LL HAVE ONE TO PLAY.

E
Eviltroll 01.10.19

And that's not true! I play identically, and 1 part of chop?

C
Chaostos 01.10.19

my friend today, for example, will play together.downloaded the game.
So people playing...
By the way, I for the first time today, I'll play it =)

o
oti 01.10.19

the people throw a reference on downloading of the game ATO can't find

C
Chaostos 01.10.19

took off.
PS. Give the plate and the humor is Dungeon Keeper 3 ! (not from EA)

A
AwE777 01.10.19

Hmm... a brand forgotten...
My favorite game, on a level with the second Flom. Romance )

m
mr.3d 01.10.19

I also want it to play on the Internet! write in ICQ who would 388-735-048.. and you can still in the other thread the old palanati which igrape network is present

m
mr.3d 01.10.19

for those who know what is Hamachi

network name: D_K2
password: 123

for those who do not know, explain as much detail as in the Internet yet no one has explained. he caught up with how all this is done long and hard=)

to play on an Internet (online) dungeon keeper 2 via Hamachi need
1) the game dungeon keeper 2
2) Hamachi 1.0.3.0 (this version is for me) in the Internet can be a lot of where to download

what you need to do to play
1) Install Hamachi 1.0.3.0 (always click OK or next, nothing changes. The only thing you can change is to remove the tick automatically start Hamachi when Windows)
2) Go to control Panel\Network connection\ (to the top of the window in the pop-up menunaikan on) Additionally,\optional parameters...\Tab the adapters and bindings in the connection window, the roaming network name Hamachi to the top and press OK.
3) Go to control Panel\Windows Firewall\ Tab Advanced and in the window network connection Settings Overeem a tick next to the Hamachi (where it should not be, otherwise the firewall will block the connection, it will not work and you will not see the created games). Then click OK.

4) Go to control Panel\System\ Tab computer Name\ there will be written the name of the workgroup (I for example MSHOME. To help computers see each other on the network need to be in the same workgroup). If you have not MSHOME and Workgroup, for example, or something else, the name of the group you want to change! Click in this window on the button Change\, a window opens there by default there is a tick Is a member of the Working group and in this field write MSHOME. Then click OK or Next... until you close the window. Most likely after all done you will be notified that the computer needs to restart and it should definitely be done.
5) now run the program itself Hamachi
6) click on the button in the lower left corner to Enable or Power on.
7) if not at the beginning of running the program, after clicking this button a window will appear where you can enter your nik-name. Then after some time a message will appear to enter the password on your account.
8) click on the round button with the triangle (second from the bottom on the right) and click in the menu that appears, Join an existing network (connect to network) and in the appeared window, enter
network name: D_K2
password: 123
9) after clicking"OK" will start the connection to all who are in the list and is currently in the network, and next to that appears in the list of Hamachi D_K2 will blink green star (Ocala those who are in the network) when it stop blinking it would mean that the connection was successful (it should lit green).
10) under the network name D_K2 in the list is my nickname mr.3d and next to it my ip address (currently 5.242.173.188). For example, if I create a game, all who connect to my created game will have to connect to enter my IP. ie 5.242.173.188. if the game creates someone else, then you need to enter is the address. Your personal IP address you can see at the top of the Hamachi window it written in large numbers.

I explain in detail how to enter the game.

Firstly, disable all firewalls (filters and blocking networks), otherwise you simply will not see the created game.
Come to the game/ multiplayer/ TCP-IP Internet
then in the bottom text box in the middle of the address/ in the box enter
name: any, for example 1
IP address: 5.242.173.188 (this is the address of the person who creates the game)
port: 7575
and click on the checkmark at the bottom right.
these addresses can be created indefinitely..
then automatically begin searching for IP addresses which have been entered in the list.

if the game is already created during the search in the list appears the name of the created game. Click on it, and then bottom left to enter. that's all.

with this program you can play not only in dungeon keeper 2, but in all other games where you have the option of multiplayer, LAN, TCP-IP etc.

if Hamachi will receive a message to buy a premium version to buy is not required, the whole effect of the premium is that in one network, in contrast to the standard can be more than 16 people, I think 40. this app itself is free and useful! furthermore, there are also lots of other things.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT WAS THE SAME GAME VERSION AND SAME VERSION OF HAMACHI (OTHERWISE YOU MAY HAVE PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO THE GAME)!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!))

S
Simych89 01.10.19

ISCU someone to play with in DK2, icq 571069773

D
Dietor 01.10.19

aw, snap
live players
will write later!!!!
if someone is going to see the misses and me))

s
sasha_as 01.10.19

I would have played with someone icq-613781877

a
andrey_09_ 01.10.19

how to play through Hamachi 2.85 and who will play please

F
Fyngy 01.10.19

I will be glad to play.

Hamachi:
Lan:Dungeon_Keeper_Works
Pass:qwerty

Hamachi Version 1.0.3.0

V
Vodka996 01.10.19

Will have to play with you

d
danil93 01.10.19

for those who want to play download gameranger and find the room Dungeon keeper 2 or create your
download gameranger here http://www.stronghold-game.net/load/2-1-0-9
if you have problems with registration on the website is the answer

S
Sam4ester 01.10.19

Who wants to play DK2 write 609216356

s
sergo92kz 01.10.19

how to download or play online

A
Antoxa28856 01.10.19

Go play with someone skype satana28856

v
vovan4ikgg 01.10.19

people who want to DK2 via Hamachi here
the identifier: DK__2
password: 8
here is the Skype
DaRk_Fl@me

J
Jackie Jones 19.08.21

rome92
https://forums.playground.ru/dungeon_keeper_2/sozdal_server_dungeon_keeper_2-1005073/