3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rofl113 31.03.20 11:59 pm

Drops everything. (Dark Souls 3)

Apparently such topics are not enough. But please do not jump on me and read the problem to the end.
Crashes the game when loading a save or creating a new character (even knight).
When departure falls the game crashes steam, drops player in the VC in the browser page falls network.
The light is exhibited. Chalk comp Dodge, before the game apologized for the bad words and promised to pass each class. But it didn't help.

Please suggest what else can I try?

6700 i7, 16Gb, GTX 670.
6 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaychik 31.03.20

Smartycam clean

L
Lelik Bobik 31.03.20

Rofl113
Tell me you are not a cleric? There is one not very fond of them, it's possible that he's jerking you. If will offer the treasure went in his anus.
On a subject: there's something to do with the system, I even doubt that the game has this crap to do. You have a legal version of the game?

R
Rofl113 31.03.20

Version from Steam - bought Skidoo. Well, I started playing a cleric is not mastered the first boss (I haven't played DS and x2) took the knight and passed the boss with 1 time...
I'll try to clean thank you.
Other games are stable. Never had any problems.

L
Lelik Bobik 31.03.20

Rofl113
Rofl113 wrote:
Well, I started playing a cleric, I have not mastered the first boss took the knight and passed the boss with 1 times....
Patches, Yes, he made a mistake, but he corrected himself, give him another chance! Enough for him to shit, go away, you bastard!

L
Leonn_24 31.03.20

Rofl113
if there is no paging file set it from 2GB and above, personally for me the game crashes without swap

R
Rofl113 31.03.20

Reinstalled the game and put the swap file (it is strange, like I was).
Thanks for the great Tips! Will go on to drain soul on bosses =)