3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 31.03.20 11:59 pm

A few questions about chips and not only inside (NieR: Automata)

Good morning and good afternoon.

1. Chips on vampirism (Offensive healing), and Mortal healing. Question: in what locations and with what enemies drop these chips? Now pass for 9S, opened the new chips that belong to the support of\protection, but still with enemies not falling chips Offensive healing and Deadly healing. The only place for them to farm in my case - two of the dead Android when you enter the location of the battle with Adam, but drop these chips randoman, I have a lot of healing Fatal falls (there is now a chip +4, volume 11), but Offensive drops very rarely. I would say drop the chip to a Maximum OZ+, but this chip was probalsa from some mobs in the course of Suzette.

2. The usefulness of the chips in category hacking. I attacked quite a lot of chips Enhanced hacking a chip on +6, but its usefulness is questionable +6 levels to a possible break-in opponents, since the character is already 45+ level, and realized 9S even before the middle is not reached. What are the chips in this category will be useful for 9S?

3. Does the game chips which will increase the maximum number of chips? 128 to start the game very well, and in General, to pass from the face 2B, but already playing for 9S, 128 chips - too few, since it is possible to chip at +6, and their volume is often above 15.

4. Better weapons and Bot. More precisely, I would like to find information on each weapon, what ingredients are needed for each level of improvement, as in my version of the game, when you look at the ingredients - label hangs shows the ingredients of only one improvement, not changing the ingredients for another weapon or another stage of improvement. That is, if I improved the weapon, the necessary ingredients for improving... They will be shown the next step of improvement... And this sign will remain for all weapons there will not change when you select other weapons. And Yes, an additional question: where to find these ingredients, especially to improve by +4?
To improve the Bot: in what locations, you can find clean water and mushrooms? Clean water droples I have only flooded the town with a very low chance of drop (as loot on the open map), in 10 runs the flooded city tropolis only 3 times.

5. Does the game merchants that would sell the ingredients for crafting, as well as more quality chips? Yes, there is Emile, which sells chips to +3, but their volume 20+, which in the case of craft +6, will grow to 30+.
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostya_Vong 31.03.20

Stanislavich
On the first пунктуhttps://nierautomata.wiki.fextralife.com/Defense+Chips
On the second point.I did not set them. Here is you see if you are constantly breaking pass, then put - accelerated entrance into the hacking, and if not, then there is no particular need. (lover it)
On the third point.There is no such. 128.
On the fourth item.https://nierautomata.wiki.fextralife.com/Crafting - Crafting, tobish ingredients to create and where to find them.
https://nierautomata.wiki.fextralife.com/Weapons - Weapons, choose the weapon and look at his page you need to improve.
In the fifth paragraph.There is a dealer down in the gorge in front of the Palace in the forest. There may be chips to merge up to +8 and buy chips +4, but there are only 5-6 types there.Well, Emil sells +6 more, of course depends on where to catch him.
And look at this Викиhttps://nierautomata.wiki.fextralife.com/Nier+Automata+Wiki
Information in English on Russian sites such amount of information, yet did not see.

S
Stanislavich 31.03.20

Kostya_Vong
Thanks for the reply. Detail (as possible). Sad. everything is in English and not fit for the CIS region.
However, in brief on the basic things. Because can enough the Google translator.
Still obidki for. CIS region, even after 6 months, there is no sensible Wiki or forum for this game.

K
Kostya_Vong 31.03.20

Stanislavich
I agree, was planning to create a Wikia, stupid translate English. version, but alas, no time. And this kind of information, but it is understandable.