3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Int0xicate 31.03.20 11:59 pm

Can't get into the Wonder tower. (Batman: Arkham City)

In General, after activation of the Protocol 10 you scan the helicopters and looking for a home. Then at the main helicopter take code for hacking panels tiger.
But the script is not activated, whether dick knows what, but after taking all the code pane tiger and remain inaccessible, i.e. it is impossible to crack, but Batman and muttered, they say: need to find code tiger...
I now have a wildly bombed. Because I have passed this game already and I have the same bug was. And I could not do anything.
Enable DX 11 does not help, as I wrote somewhere, with which the game starts IMHO.
Who that can advise?
PS: the License, no of bugs and things not worth.
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 31.03.20

You're not in the Paper wrote. As far as I remember the Protocol 10 is the last. Not easier to go to utub and look this time?
I took no issue never happened. All gorgeous.

t
tigrrrr 31.03.20

Badfox69
What, you Troll? The Protocol 10 times in Arkham city, you can refresh your memory and watch the last of the series of any passage.

I
Int0xicate 31.03.20

Badfox69
Good morning. Protocol 10 in the second part, in Arkham city.

I
Int0xicate 31.03.20

The problem was solved already. License some conflict with DX 11 was. Pirates downloaded, all went without problems.

P
PIRAT69 31.03.20

Int0xicate
Good night. Say hi to your mom.

K
Kamred 31.03.20

Int0xicate
Try to update drivers for your video card. I have in the beginning of the game had the same problem. I updated and it started.

I
Int0xicate 31.03.20

Kamred
Thank you. But has passed. Download pirates DX 9 and no problems. And the license is DX 11, but with him, I have a conflict of iron. Don't know why.