3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Harchenko 01.04.20 12:00 am

The game is on Steam (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Guys, can anyone give the time to play the game? A account please, understand that very few people can trust. You can give family sharing or something. That game will not do anything, my name.https://vk.com/banofficial - my band, in front of these people do not want to be a liar.
20 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eynart 01.04.20

Google> Divinity OS 2 torrent download

D
Dmitry Harchenko 01.04.20

Eynart
To saleniy I have Internet MTS-Bedlamites, which is a restriction on the downloading of torrents. Therefore, in addition to how to download direct link from cloud storage or from the store, no options...

b
b6611 01.04.20

Dmitry Harchenko
What's the problem? Go to RUTOR and download the latest version with all the DLC to your personal use.
P. S. I Understand that the law is bad, but what about those who do not want to save money, people just happen to live on, despite the fact that it is not sitting on the couch, and work from morning to night = life is...

D
Dmitry Harchenko 01.04.20

b6611
b6611
I have a restriction on the downloading of torrents.

R
Rolemanser 01.04.20

Dmitry Harchenko
You banned in Google? Google how to remove limitations from your bezlimita.

b
b6611 01.04.20

Dmitry Harchenko
...or change the package or change provider... to hell.

G
GG4 01.04.20

I hope these limitations will be all providers and at all rates.

R
Rolemanser 01.04.20

GG4
Plush, are you good today as ever. )))

E
Eynart 01.04.20

Here correctly wrote above, it is necessary to change this unlimited. He faced only on the Megaphone it was. This nl gift is not necessary.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 01.04.20

In the group and ask.

n
not me 01.04.20

Dmitry Harchenko gtht[jl
Dmitry Harchenko
go to the megaphone for 590р with hours until 7 in the morning shake all you want

X
Xarpago 01.04.20

Dmitry Harchenko
Prog in the browser is - frigate. and all the torrents available

a
aist16 01.04.20

not me
I have MTS for 350 p. - 15 GB a day, unlimited night PC itself (the BIOS) is included in 1.05, shakes, made to BitTorrent, 6.50 himself off in...download and play in the net can't cable no Internet except also night. :-)..

n
not me 01.04.20

aist16
oops I thought the one with the modem on the roof. as Carlson.

a
aist16 01.04.20

not me
And this game without constantly connected to the Internet it is possible to play alone?
I haven't installed it.

A
Andrei YP 01.04.20

aist16
In the gog-version just and steam don't know. Just don't like steam, origin due to the fact that they tie the games that they buy to the Internet.

n
not me 01.04.20

aist16
Steam and torrent Yes. without coop.

a
aist16 01.04.20

Andrei YP
not me
Thank you! Yes, I installed the game - you can play one and not in the network. Good game, I also don't like to play on the Internet - a leash. :-)

n
not me 01.04.20

aist16
stork and as well put plus sign. Ha-ha-ha-ha.

A
Andrei YP 01.04.20

not me
And what will this plus sign? People said thank you - that is important.