3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OxygenKid 01.04.20 12:00 am

A detailed map of the world with secret chests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All the best!
Found here are maps for the original game (without additions):

Squeezed image to attach, the original is easily found on Google query Witcher 3 - all cards with the notation.

Found 95% of the chests there (some are missing due to the patch the game apparently. For example, those on the right on Columnize).

But a similar card with an enhanced version of Novigrad and Velena (new locations added to the Stone hearts) and Toussant not found, tell me, have the same or similar?

PS Toussant this is what I found:

7 Comments
Sort by:
b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 01.04.20

interactive map of everything
Спойлерhttp://witcher3mods.ru/s/#3/-35.03/-10.11

b
baracus11 01.04.20

A pervert after all, what else will run on these chests =) (map)

O
OxygenKid 01.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
Interactive map know) Here it is only about just such a detailed map with chests

b

OxygenKid
there chests like a fool wrappers. some are lying in the forests-swamps-bodies of water, some are in houses, ruins, and other caves. if it's not a question of space then they most often trash

O
OxygenKid 01.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
I disagree about stuff, a lot of good things got with these here cards with chests. Though, this is more my personal desire to collect all the loot:D

b

OxygenKid
compared with interactivly, the majority of label issues, caves and buildings. ie, where normal player intentionally delay the inevitable approaching the end of the game, in any case, climb.

O
OxygenKid 01.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
I do not agree, these are the chests that I remembered and that for me, when it first went unnoticed. Now pereproydu Skellige and skins screen how many ladies of good would go unnoticed)

PS I note jackdaws those who found nothing unusual