3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MuCTePzMo4uJI0 01.04.20 12:23 am

all possible satellites spellforce 3 (SpellForce 3)

in the game there are achievement friends the criterion for which is -
You drew to his side all possible satellites. but according to steam, no one was able to get this achievement.
So maybe together we can find the key to this achievement :)
The story of spellforce 3 tells us of a time before the creation of the circle of mages which included 13 people of different races and most of them is our companions in 3 parts.
Let's start from simple to complex, characters that are impossible to miss:
1) Iria - our first satellite after the prologue. you cannot miss
2) Isegrim - 2 satellite. also you cannot miss
3) J. - get together with the army people. personally, I believe that he will not become the magician's circle, though he was a character with the same name in part 1 and he was a mage of the circle http://ru.spellforce.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%BE%D1%8D%D0%BD_%D0%A2%D0%B0%D1%85%D0%B8%D1%80 (Rohen Tahir)
4) the Mountains get together with the army of orcs
5) Ongar arandir - also impossible to miss, but the magician's circle will not be
the characters that join after additional tasks:
6) Uram - get to options you specify in the location of the foot of a gaff-mountains
7) Andergast - get to locations vsesvet in the Guild of creators
8) Anna - to be honest I do not remember the location in which we find it, but miss it almost impossible
characters whom I could meet,but they don't join me:
9) the Shaar - meet on the Islands in the distant sea, but no matter what replica I did not choose, he did not want to join me, only helped in the last mission giving the serpent squad.
10)Raita Black - a dark elf who helped us to remove the miasma, to help the elves and improve their troops, as well to join me did not, if anyone can lay describe how you did it)
the characters who will be future mages of the circle, but the game never met, most likely appearing in DLS:
11) Hokan Ashir
12) Silverhand
13) Zaheer Snake
14)Playing the flute ( Yes, a single mage circle, whose name is not known).
It's possible that the only possible characters that I failed to attach is black Raita. so if someone joined it then share how you were able to achieve :)
5 Comments
Sort by:
k
knazbeloyar 01.04.20

as I already wrote. in the first mission(after escaping from a prison) we try to persuade the captain of the guard to give us the command, and when he does it... then a message appears stating that he has left the group... is it possible that as it is possible to join??

B
Blaster Dark 01.04.20

MuCTePzMo4uJI0
It is the companions of the hero, his team? 10) Wright's Black - that's not a satellite, it is TEMPORARY. 11, 12, 13, 14 - these do not seem to meet and play. The theme does not match the text of the message...
Janna, Podlesie after talking with the captain of the Outpost of the king's men, come to me and say, Bertrand appoints a meeting in the North... there's going to be a battle skirmish with a punishment, where Janna stand on the side of the hero.

d
desmo26 01.04.20

Read carefully it is my opinion explained to all popular ,who and where.And extreme unsubscribed.

B
Blaster Dark 01.04.20

5) Ongar Arandir - WRONG! Appears IN the STORY! But Yes you cannot miss! If met after additional tasks and to meet was not so possible...
desmo26
Although, Yes, you're right... With a little stretch is if the DLC will generally...

M
MuCTePzMo4uJI0 01.04.20

knazbeloyar don't think its possible to leave. he does not stand out and dialogues with him especially. But Wright black, on the other hand may need some special conditions or members of the group, which would intervene in the conversation and helped to put him in the squad, so for example I Uram one additional requirement for a gun failed in the mission to rescue the sisters Ongar.