3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anzhelika04 01.04.20 12:24 am

Witches end?(spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Still interested in the fate of warlocks in the end, most of the schools destroyed - in ruins, the only who are not indifferent to the future fate of the wizards this Summer was , but in the end was deceived by the snake school are actually it to end. Assassins of kings is unlikely that anyone will help now in reconstructing the school. Wolves do not want to rebuild the school. Cats destroyed( like on the quest mentioned in the note). About the rest really don't know, but it is doubtful that they thrive . And the plot endings CRIS held a pair of spheres( as we know from past support monsters appeared) , it should have been to increase the number of monsters in the world, and that is to hang the need for wizards like it or not?
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander_Vesker 01.04.20

_POINTMAN_
I hope CD Project will figure something out

_
_POINTMAN_ 01.04.20

Alexander_Vesker
Well, how would all 3 parts of the fictional story into the lore of the Witcher. If desired, of course will come up.

A
Alexander_Vesker 01.04.20

_POINTMAN_
and he's still one of the best

G
GX_Metior 28.10.21

Well, in fact, there is quite a lot of undisclosed data to answer this question, because the Elf-founder of the cat school is still alive and Leto, who knows everything about snakes too, but even if we assume that they cannot do anything, then according to Laura it is a good part of the bear school were not touched at all, and in the new update they added the manticore school, which is located far in the East and perhaps nothing at all is affected by the empire, but still flourishes

M
MunchkiN 616 28.10.21

the witchers there became, in my opinion, they are simply not needed, since the dangerous mobs were cut down. for this reason, not who does not want to invest in a project to create witchers. although it might be possible to gash the ultramarines so that they fought for the emperor, but it looks like the world is on the way to eradicate everything strange and magical here. rather strange.