3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedema 01.04.20 12:24 am

Athlon x2 250 generally anything not capable in modern games?

For example, in far cry primal, gta 5, the witcher 3 , battlefield 4 etc
13 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 01.04.20

Dedema
Spoiler
Spoiler
The conclusion itself.

O
O2009 01.04.20

Capable of many things, the main thing that the operatives lacked a good video will allow you to play many modern games. For gta5 just weak will and battlefield with no problems at maximum settings.

L
Len4ik00N 01.04.20

Dedema
for gta 5 on low settings will fit (assuming that the rest of the computer is not worse than the specified min. requirements), but will still freezes and subsidence. The acceleration may slightly improve the situation, but the miracle did not wait.

O
O2009 01.04.20

Len4ik00N
The above video is just 240 Athlone town in the 20s fps without freezes, so fine, if to disperse and chase they well-if not it will be good.

O
O2009 01.04.20

And by the way, I personally tried on 240 Athlone battlefield 4 on ultra max settings no problem.

L
Len4ik00N 01.04.20

O2009
What makes you think that the Frisians not, or do you chart time frame saw? Acceleration does not compensate for the lack nuclei, although they are looking good; at most this was (could overclock to 3.6 with 1.35 V on the box ohlde). So: the top 5 for the interest I'm on it if not just zatestit, and decided to go through the whole story (Yes, Yes, I'm a masochist), so I know whereof I speak. In the beginning the fps is stable, especially if you put a lock on 30 fps, but after a while the process becomes a test of strength of the nervous system, and some missions initially unplayable. Of course, a significant role still plays the rest of the comp and sometimes you can go on the graphics card, but again: a miracle is pointless to wait.

O
O2009 01.04.20

Len4ik00N
The frieze is rather vsego something else was missing-for example, operatives, or just any driverave software glitches were.

L
Len4ik00N 01.04.20

O2009
the rest of the iron was consistent with the system requirements, but what about the programs/drivers just do not say, as it was a few years ago, but as I recall, though the wind was not new, zahajeni certainly was not.

O
O2009 01.04.20

Len4ik00N
I was faced with friezes on different computer in different games, I noticed that the friezes in the form of fading, they are not typical of insufficient CPU power even in games which have good multi-threading, just fps drops and becomes insufficient if the nuclei of percent is not enough, but that game was okay and hang it in something else we must look for the cause.

S
SonyK_2 01.04.20

Dedema wrote:
Athlon x2 250 generally anything not capable in modern games ?
Depending on the game. I had Athlon II x2 250 - replaced x4 640 due to the fact that in some games video twitch most games began to require a 4 core to run. But even he is more a new vidyuhi (now in profile, before was GTX 650) is not always stretched: weak (by today's standards) performance per core, no L3 cache, there is no support for SSE 4.1 / 4.2, some new games without them don't want to work.
Solarpress to take i5...

A
Anton Vasilev1 01.04.20

I'm on x250 in overclocked up to 3.7 gforce 9600gso 384mb ( also overclocked) and 10GB of RAM( less than 10GB RAM starts friezes in the city) was able to comfortably play GTA 5 at medium-low settings.

W
WindR 01.04.20

Since when is 25-30 frames considered normal game? This percent is not able to provide a comfortable work in modern games.

R
Razox 01.04.20

Winche
Yes superpen thing. Slightly inferior to the i5-2500k. Ordered this for parents, so visiting them was not boring to sit)