3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Bozyr 01.04.20 12:24 am

Can anyone have extra key? (Escape from Tarkov)

Can anyone have extra key? I would like to try.
12 Comments
Sort by:
p
perni007 01.04.20

Too late to drink Borjomi. Seven days have passed.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 01.04.20

Vlad Bosire
game begovina and unfinished it's not beta but alpha, you should not start it's better to wait or release most importantly fixes netcode and optimization, as even on top PC lag friezes... Now playing well, release two a day and very uncomfortable when frieze in team fights and the network code sucks is you have to put a head from a shotgun three times and zero sense not saregama... And PC will ship if you launch battle 1 in 4K on weak hardware...

o
oltr 01.04.20

19lexa19
Right. I have a year as soon as the Plant ride, other maps - volume fristrom.

B
Borovik-rus 01.04.20

19lexa19
playing on YouTube, the Frisians did not notice it seems.
And most importantly, what you need to know :
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY ESCAPE FROM TARKOV

C
Chuck_Norris_ 01.04.20

Borovik-rus
playing on YouTube friezes hard to see as there is partial video, and not what is in front of you on your PC when running the game... watched this video to the article friezes to to impossible but in the game, meaning it's better to play later when you fix the game and not to spoil the mood friezes and bhavanam sativum code merging for that...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 01.04.20

oltr
Tarkov at the plant is the height krysyatnichestva... by the Way, I tried on the contrary to cheat draw distance up to 2500 or 3000 but the detail in 3 and why the Frisians became less, probably Lody textures not progruzhat once more and do not create sharp stress - friezes... the texture I have on max and shadows on high and the rest are disabled or minimum, it is certainly possible to remove the shadows, but remove the textures personally, I have not added stability therefore highly put..

B
Borovik-rus 01.04.20

19lexa19
well dunno...if you have a PC that pulls pubg, and EFT hauling needs.
On a PC with the recommended hardware Frisians have not seen. My PC is ancient, gave key to a friend. On minimal reluctance to play )
Freezes in the game (if any) is usually visible even in the recording,but the stream did not see them.

W
W0LLT 01.04.20

Boys 12 GB operatives.the Frisians no.but check the damage sometimes leaves much to be desired.

o
oltr 01.04.20

Borovik-rus
About-top YouTube streamers I finished everything (especially when rain is on location or when aiming through the optics), what about ordinary mortals to say with average pitch... And links to that fucking psycho to go it makes no sense to throw it all ssy in eyes - God race

B
Borovik-rus 01.04.20

oltr
here is one of the latest streams. Dynamic lighting is one of the best in these games. The Frisians did not notice. Essno can be brake if the iron is not drawn, as in all games.
I started the game, but only on the minimum salary. The Frisians have not seen, but on minimal play, not ice.
You need RAM to buy would be...

o
oltr 01.04.20

Borovik-rus
his computer
CPU: INTEL Core i7 7700K
Video card: MSI GeForce GTX 1070
RAM: 16 Gb

v
varw 01.04.20

Vlad Bosire
Wait For OBT! And play!