3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VovanFitisov 01.04.20 12:24 am

How to cure Serana from vampirism? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

After killing Harkon in her dialogue a line on the cure with 3 variants of answers (to apologize, not to raise more this subject and demand). When you select any option it then doesn't want to speak on this subject. I even typed in the console this quest (startquest of hilferty), but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dedushka-B 01.04.20

VovanFitisov
As far as I remember you need to be human not a vampire and not a werewolf!
That would get rid of lycanthropy to throw another witch head in the fire, where you fight the wolf spirit of Codeca.

n
nestrbob 01.04.20

VovanFitisov
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=300475825

V
VovanFitisov 01.04.20

Dedushka-B and I'm a werewolf...

D
Dedushka-B 01.04.20

VovanFitisov
Load the save before talking to Seranoa about vampirism run for the witch head and where Codeca treated. Your Wolf is more than a White Mane!
Eila if you'll bite!

V
VovanFitisov 01.04.20

Dedushka-B, was cured of lycanthropy, but in the dialogues with Serenoa nothing has changed

D
Dedushka-B 01.04.20

VovanFitisov
Definitely before the first time to speak, the second time does not work (tested).
And maybe Ishranu to report. Serana will tell you what type in Fort will stay. Maybe this place should be the dialog to begin.

V
VovanFitisov 01.04.20

Dedushka-B, Yes, I have tried in every one — dick there
nestrbob, none of the code is not working

D
Dedushka-B 01.04.20

VovanFitisov
I can't say - I don't remember, a few years have passed.
But cured no codes, one charm. The truth then, too, the brain began to boil.
And it seems if the boom curses be asked to produce, the Serena also thumbed his nose.
In a conversation with the mother Serano need to support.

P
PIRAT69 01.04.20

VovanFitisov
Also the possibility of its healing, you can lose, if you talk to her on this subject before the end of the story line: the subject appears again in the dialogue, but all answers lead to the failure Serani.

D
Dedushka-B 01.04.20

Badfox69
This dialogue seems to have in Snow valley appears.

V
VovanFitisov 01.04.20

Badfox69, I wrote that this dialogue appeared after the murder of her father, that is, I had not talked to her about it

D
Dedushka-B 01.04.20

VovanFitisov
Not once it appears. The developers of the General meaning put it in the case of healing of a vampire.
The first time I played it, too, has not healed.

T
Tok-220v 01.04.20

I forgot, but I know that is possible, she for a month of game time lost and will come back as a man

A
Arrakis_Sun 01.04.20

To Serana agreed to be treated:
1) do NOT SPEAK WITH HER ON being CURED of VAMPIRISM (even when such a dialogue will appear in front of Chairnam shower, here's gazebos stupidity at this point) until you kill the Harkonnen, otherwise it then in any case will go into denial, do what I would do for her.
2) Always lick her ass and to play along in the dialogue, becoming her side, not to criticize, not blame, in General, as with any woman.

d
djon2486 01.04.20

I have when she was cured and became like man,some time later, still looked like a vampire

V
VovanFitisov 01.04.20

Still cheats I cured it. But she some reason, yellow eyes (not red, like a vampire)