3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mibr777 01.04.20 12:25 am

Low fps (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Why I have on average 150-200 fps with vidyuhi asus geforce gtx 970 strix? Before with amd radeon 6850 was 300 fps...
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAScovyy 01.04.20

mibr777
Just write on what map and what version of the game you had 300фпс. I do not think that the percents i5 2400 would allow you to have 300+fps.

A
ABRAScovyy 01.04.20

I once was on 970 300фпс on даст2 only at minimum or medium. The maximum speed of subsidence of up to 270 still. And that's with the i5 processor 6600.

P
PoMkaA 01.04.20

Oh yell I can't: you actually hear ? from 300 to 270 fed sags and that is a problem ? Oh snickering people I ride with Locke in the 70's and the shooter no longer necessary, because you are all exactly will likely not 120 or 144 Hz monitors, what a nightmare)

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 01.04.20

Yes... Yesterday won Cho, contra 1500 fps gave, and today drawdown until 1490. Play just can't. As you at 270-300 fps play? It's sadomazo.

M
MarksweII 01.04.20

The title of the topic... 150 FPS... Dude, are you on drugs maybe?
Low fps is when the shooter frieze you so that you have time to think about how you Dodge bullets

N
Nikita Arzanyaev 01.04.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Son Petrosian chtol?)

T
TheRealStalker 01.04.20

I even can not understand what the trouble is, sags FPS, if you have a regular monitor, you more than 60 FPS you will not see in any way, the refresh rate is 60Hz, ie the screen shots change 60 times a second, so you have 60 Frames per Second. Chet recently installed trend chtoli all goonette for FPSOs. I do not have some computer, play on ustroennom core, and CUC pirate, trying to play only at KAEC will te, because only there, FPS keeps about 30.

A
ABRAScovyy 01.04.20

PoMkaA posted by:yell can't you actually hear ? from 300 to 270 fed sags and that is a problem ? Oh snickering people,
People asked on the forum about the lack of fps on his system which should give you 300фпс. He wrote that it is not comfortable to play at this fps, and he just wants to achieve maximum fps with your graphics card. 150-200 fps is the result of a cheap video card for 5000 rubles., but not GTX970. If you buy a fast car, it does not mean that you must now drive the plows and you should not worry.
Captaine Price wrote:
Low fps is when the shooter frieze you so that you have time to think about how you Dodge bullets
Maybe for the average shooter, Yes. However, for cs 150 frames is a bad pokazatel. Stuttery so fps can have a negative impact on the result.
TheRealStalker wrote:
I even can not understand what the trouble is, sags FPS, if you have a regular monitor, you more than 60 FPS you will not see in any way, the refresh rate is 60Hz, ie the screen shots change 60 times a second, so you have 60 Frames per Second.
And someone said that it 60Hz? Remember, Hertz and frames are two different things. At 60Hz you really only see 60 frames, but what exactly? You will see footage with a delay. Has long since proved that the picture is different on a 60Hz monitor when 60-100-150-200-300фпс.
When the monitor is 60Hz, it refreshes 60 times frames. If fps is 200+ among those 60 frames are over new frames and delay action becomes minimal.

P
Pacanchik84 01.04.20

Hi Timati
The last couple of months have seen the braking and prosedanie fps during the fight with the enemy in whose hands the Kalash. As soon as he make the clip I just stand rooted to the spot almost.
Cache, and so the number of to restart the count. settings changed-did not help.
Comp fresh,powerful hardware,but the 1080 divorce should not like that.
Anyone have any thoughts?