3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkworld666 01.04.20 12:25 am

Who is playing on HDR monitors , as the impression ? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Actually playing on the telly lg uh850 and technology 10 like hdr is enabled and supported but there is no difference but when switching to dolby vision can be seen and the TV switches to this mode. How anyone - please unsubscribe
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
GlamDodgeX 01.04.20

playing on the TV(computer cut) and cut the built-in 3Dvision. looks standards though comp weak gtx760-2gb 16ram i5

A
Apokalipsis113 01.04.20

The transition from dark to light (and Vice versa) place better and more beautiful changes in brightness and contrast. Well, the sand planet, preferably in the sun look. Otherwise didn't notice a tangible difference.

A
AnPei 01.04.20

Even if you are on the market at Yandex came in, so monitors with HDR and the only one the new Samsung C32HG70QQI. With HDR TV a lot . On the PS4 the image is in HDR .

d
darkworld666 01.04.20

An__ei
Meant any hardware supports hdr , what the fuck is the difference a TV or monitor .

l
lokkie 01.04.20

Awesome. Truth is I have no HDR, IPS monitor for working with images, and Radiance RGBE default in the enclosing matrix. )
Vysokostatusnye shading, light transitions, etc. the picture is quite different. Schikarno in General. :)

l
leSange 01.04.20

hdr10 wychowski (grayish) and not color, but the TV shows that HDR works, but Dolby Vision is stunning, at least on my TV it does not exist and the TV says that without HDR

G
Gera95 01.04.20

Roman V wrote:
hdr10 wychowski (grayish)
Does not work. In TVs or hdr10, or Dolby Vision. Usually Dolby Vision, especially in budget and mid-segment televisions, like LG, etc.
In General, Dolby Vision is dark, unnatural, for lovers of contrasting images. hdr10 a little lighter, with dimmable and dispersion is much more natural.