3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N0NAKK 01.04.20 12:25 am

Display driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered

Hello! Recently cleaned PC from dust(blew the dust as usual). Include PC - everything works as it should. Played a few hours in igrulki and sat down to watch the show. Suddenly the picture is frozen for a few seconds and took off the inscription <> Looked at gpu-z I see vidyuhi runs at x4 speed(instead of x16)Later withdrew vidyuhi and cleaned the contacts and properly secured. Include PC - was x16. As if all was fine,warmed up just in case furmarkом vidyuhi(warmed to 65 in 10 minutes) and now watching a movie - and again the same thing <>. Thought maybe the drivers and reinstalled the wood using DDU and so far like the rules. What could be the problem? If it's a software problem? Vidyuhi 1 year, in games not heated above 55 degrees, could it be the motherboard? Pictures or I broke something while cleaning none? Thank you all for the answers
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belomorkanal 01.04.20

The second time was also lost the PCI-E? If you don't, then look again, when once again the problems begin.
I once had a problem with bad contact in PCI-E, also dumped the driver, when he lost the line, the driver was successfully restored, but the video was already working with fewer lines, because those lines which lost contact was just off. This happened several times, and then I took out the graphics card and, as usual, cleaned the contacts with a soft eraser. When I realized that it did not fix the situation, I removed the video card and inspected the connector on the motherboard. It turned out that several of the contacts in the top connector as if stuck in the top position and almost springy. I just bent back down using a needle to fit snugly to the contact strips on the graphics card. After that, it's been a couple of years, still have not had any problems.

N
N0NAKK 01.04.20

Belomorkanal
The second time was also lost the PCI-E?
No, it runs in x16. Still think the motherboard in the case because none bends a bit pci slot(the cheapest in the am3+ chipset). Going to sit a month and hope to change to coffee lake

a
alternat1ve 01.04.20

Was this crap before you dump stone on the oven 560

S
Shadowarm 01.04.20

alternat1ve
Plus,I had the same problem before you dump a chip on the 280x,I do not know whether only complementary to one another,or just a coincidence.

B
Belomorkanal 01.04.20

Shadowarm
Of course supplements.

a
ahm.cho 01.04.20

I was the same with the 650 Ti Boost, took no risks,made the upgrade, until I finally died of old map and use it to handle PhysX

N
N0NAKK 01.04.20

As stupid as it may sound but the campaign has solved the problem by rolling back drivers(pitch problem xD) Now the rules work, I doubt that the chip falls off because the games did not take off and even in furmark had no problems

n
nickSIA 01.04.20

ahm.cho
The increase is, though ?

a
ahm.cho 01.04.20

nickSIA
Depends on the games, but last checked, Batman Arkham Knight with one 970-th lag more often than in conjunction with the 650th. Somewhere under 300-400MB was on the physics